Pittsburgh Steelers vs Denver Broncos Official Game Thread. Wildcard Round

Really guys no game thread ? Dudes already got threads out for the Divisional round
laugh.gif

14-6 Broncos 2nd quarter

This game is irrelevant because the winner is going to lose at NE anyway. Steelers have way too many key players injured and Denver has Tim Tebow at QB.  

Scrap this thread and make it the Broncos vs. Patriots game thread. Steelers aren't coming back from this. Completely unprepared.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Scrap this thread and make it the Broncos vs. Patriots game thread. Steelers aren't coming back from this. Completely unprepared.

If Ben was healthy they could come back but he can barely keep his balance in the pocket. So Denver goes to NE.

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If Ben was healthy they could come back but he can barely keep his balance in the pocket. So Denver goes to NE.
Maybe, but I don't think so. Their defense looks lost and the Broncos are about to put up 30+

Steelers have way too many key players injured
This is it. I don't care if it's Tebow...if you're a NFL QB, you SHOULD be taking advantage of a defense that is riddled with injuries like the Steelers are. Don't count them out yet though...Denver could've put them away with TD's the last 2 drives...

Ike Taylor is playing like *$%+ too.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Steelers have way too many key players injured
This is it. I don't care if it's Tebow...if you're a NFL QB, you SHOULD be taking advantage of a defense that is riddled with injuries like the Steelers are. Don't count them out yet though...Denver could've put them away with TD's the last 2 drives...

Ike Taylor is playing like *$%+ too.
But even if they manage to come back and win they will get lit up in NE next week. Ben can't match scores win anyone right now. Sucks because he has been clutch in the playoffs most of his career. He is hobbled bad.

This game reminds me of the Seattle vs. New Orleans game last year. The Saints had injuries to key players but everyone assumed they would go into a tough place to play like Seattle and win because the Shehawks were 7-9. Injuries are always an equalizer. Denver is in a great position to move on. 

Back
Top Bottom