PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

disney gon' need a bunch of different and original content too, netflix has no issue throwing millions to their original content library, not all are good but the selections insanely massive
yeah but most are trash

I just can’t see Disney content better than that of the Disney channel, every Star Wars film and every Marvel film with original content for each on top of that being anything less than 20. Netflix just went up to 12.99 a month and don’t even have a 3rd of the prospective content Disney+ is claiming to have
they probably gonna do hannah montana sequels
and hey jessie sequels
netflix becoming the place
just to catch up on past tv shows and thats about it

star wars and marvel just isn't enough, most audience will watch it once and those who would watch more than once has the bluray they can watch at home

netflix just has such a giant selection that i can look into their library and watch something new for a good couple of months if not for a year

hell im a huge marvel/disney fan but i ain't gon' subscribe for $20+ just for those, star wars is a good perk/addition (not a die hard like most are so its cool) along with fox library but they're just gon' have to deliver a lot more

since disney owns part of hulu, if they can bundle the two then maybe $20 is more doable and become a lot more attractive

netflix just has a huge head start that any streaming service will have to catch up and Disney has narrowed the gap but they aren't there to charge close to double what netflix is charging for what they have atm

they probably gonna do hannah montana sequels
and hey jessie sequels
netflix becoming the place
just to catch up on past tv shows and thats about it

Once + comes out I’m kicking Netflix to the curb. Won’t be anything on there. Disney will mess around a pony up real money for Fuller House and get Mary-Kate and Ashley back forreal or something wild like that.

man you act like those guys aren't locked up in multiple year deals and disney can just throw money and get them :lol:

if it was that simple they would have gotten xmen/f4 a long time ago

it just doesn't work like that and you know that

star wars and marvel just isn't enough, most audience will watch it once and those who would watch more than once has the bluray they can watch at home

netflix just has such a giant selection that i can look into their library and watch something new for a good couple of months if not for a year

hell im a huge marvel/disney fan but i ain't gon' subscribe for $20+ just for those, star wars is a good perk/addition (not a die hard like most are so its cool) along with fox library but they're just gon' have to deliver a lot more

since disney owns part of hulu, if they can bundle the two then maybe $20 is more doable and become a lot more attractive

netflix just has a huge head start that any streaming service will have to catch up and Disney has narrowed the gap but they aren't there to charge close to double what netflix is charging for what they have atm

Owning Fox’s film library is just too much of bench press on Netflix. Wish they’d reconsider having rated R content on there by initiating some type of parental control. If I can watch Aliens ‘79 and then turn back around and watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame just through a few button presses of the remote, that is the real definition of unlimited power :lol:

still not enough to charge $25/month for me

i think iger also admitted they'll have a lot less content but make up for it in quality

man you act like those guys aren't locked up in multiple year deals and disney can just throw money and get them :lol:

if it was that simple they would have gotten xmen/f4 a long time ago

it just doesn't work like that and you know that
they could have
but they wanted to get their bread up
once they did u see what happened
disney owns the damn simpsons and family guy
thats wild

Owning Fox’s film library is just too much of bench press on Netflix. Wish they’d reconsider having rated R content on there by initiating some type of parental control. If I can watch Aliens ‘79 and then turn back around and watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame just through a few button presses of the remote, that is the real definition of unlimited power :lol:
aint nobody watching the hunchback
now Hercules though :pimp:
"who puts the glad in gladiator" :pimp:

they could have
but they wanted to get their bread up
once they did u see what happened
disney owns the damn simpsons and family guy
thats wild

nah, fox wanted out of the tv/movie business so disney jumped on it

there was a chance another compnay would have them now if fox didn't pick the mouse

its not as simple as throwing money to get them

if fox wanted to stay in the business, this conversation wouldn't even be happening right now

if sony didn't struggle and have all those leaks, they wouldn't have spidey now

you need those circumstances to happen and for the stars to align

nah, fox wanted out of the tv/movie business so disney jumped on it

there was a chance another would have them now if fox didn't pick them

its not as simple as throwing money to get them

if sony didn't struggle and have all those leaks, they wouldn't have spidey now
yeah but sony can afford to struggle in that department
they still have other divisions that make them bread
sony and fox cant be compared

EDIT:
just noticed
do u always double space ur sentences???

sony has actually been struggling for years and i think they considered selling their studio division too, i dont think they're other assest could support the studio hemorrhaging cash every year

also i believe disney+ also only get their marvel films exclusively after cm, anything before that gets to keep their rights until it expires, probably the same with sw being play at tbs or tnt or whatever

and yah i always double spaced :lol: i theorize that nt are more likely to read it if it isn't a wall of text

No one is going to pay $25/month for Disney+. I don't care how much content it has off the bat.

netflix has a lot of garbage
only thing i watched in the past year was maniac and stranger things

doesn't disney own like 60 pct of hulu after the fox deal?

$6.99 is a nice deal

they do and they can bundle it up to make it a more attractive deal but that isn't even necessary at this point

i still got a good 9-10 months in hulu's .99 cent/month deal but not even gon' bother with it after

TS4_NeonBg_Trio_1s_v1.0_Mech2a_FS_S-810x1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom