PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

man coco looked EXTRA regular
coming from a black dude
not up on mexican culture
and it was FIRE
can def give them the benefit of the doubt

A thousand percent agree with coco. I thought it was gonna be mad corny based on the previews. Was blown away and it ended up being one of Pixar’s best

its also because they dont want to give anythign away

like the coco example, most thought its a rip off of book of life but it wasnt even close and surpasses that by a long margin

its also because they dont want to give anythign away

like the coco example, most thought its a rip off of book of life but it wasnt even close and surpasses that by a long margin
i didnt think it was a rip
i just thought bad timing
specially with how i thought book of life wasnt that good
it wasnt TRASH
but i wouldnt go out my way to watch it again either

i didnt think it was a rip
i just thought bad timing
specially with how i thought book of life wasnt that good
it wasnt TRASH
but i wouldnt go out my way to watch it again either
True because both films are based around the Day of the Dead lore which isn’t some original IP.

man coco looked EXTRA regular
coming from a black dude
not up on mexican culture
and it was FIRE
can def give them the benefit of the doubt

Honestly, my PIXAR movie viewing is the Toy Story’s, Monster’s INCs, UP, Finding Nemo/Dory, and Wall-E. Other than Wall-E, they haven’t let me down. But I’ve skipped out on a lot of other films... lol

And I know, I’m the only person in the world who thought Wall-E was overrated lol, I may have to revisit it.

Honestly, my PIXAR movie viewing is the Toy Story’s, Monster’s INCs, UP, Finding Nemo/Dory, and Wall-E. Other than Wall-E, they haven’t let me down. But I’ve skipped out on a lot of other films... lol

And I know, I’m the only person in the world who thought Wall-E was overrated lol, I may have to revisit it.

Yeah.....you TRIPPIN trippin

Nah, I didn’t really like it when first came out either because the lack of dialogue made it drag to me. Even back then, I’ve always loved me some riveting dialogue.

I have to revisit it again, too.

giphy.webp

My 2 year old has been on a Toy Story kick lately. I watched #3 for the first time since I saw it in theaters. It really was a perfect way to end the series. I hope 4 is good

In the last minute ive refreshed RT and the score fluctuates betwixt 99 and 98 also
no budget or gross in wikipedia.

Never saw Wall E cuz i always thought it had no dialogue.

Havent seen most pf these movies actually

Saw Toy Story last night, and ya'll gotta see it.

I like it better than toy story 2 actually.

tugs at your heart at the right places/moments giving you the feels.... don't wanna hype it up too much, me n my daughter (6yrs) totally loved it!

edit: is wall-e a good watch tho for real?

wall-e is great and like with minimal dialogue but if you know what you're doing then it works

it makes you feel something about robots/machines that barely speaks

Back
Top Bottom