PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars SOUL out now

toy story has been showing and can't believe ts3 got you teary eyed twice, not even sure ts4 is necessary after that ending

TOY STORY 4: BO PEEP ACTRESS SAYS PIXAR THREW OUT 'MOST' OF ORIGINAL SCRIPT
Share.
Pixar "threw out three-quarters of" the original screenplay.
BY ALEX GILYADOV Toy Story 4 was delayed an entire year because Pixar threw out "most" of the film's original script, according to Bo Peep actress Annie Potts.

Speaking to Radio Times, Potts revealed Pixar decided to rework nearly the entire movie. This forced the studio to push back the film's release date from June 15, 2018, to June 21, 2019, with The Incredibles 2 taking Toy Story 4’s initial slot.

“[Toy Story 4] was supposed to come out this year and then they threw out three-quarters of it and rewrote,” Potts said. "Usually, it takes – from start to finish – two years.

"But because they threw most of it in the bin and started over [my time on the project has] been extended a little bit. I’ve done a lot of work on it.”

Toy Story 4: Disney Confirms Release Date
0:49

The film's initial writers, Rashida Jones and Will McCormack, dropped out of the project last year due to creative and philosophical differences. They were writing Toy Story 4 as a romantic comedy that wouldn't have been a direct sequel to the original trilogy.

According to Potts, the love story between Bo and Woody will still remain an integral part of the film.

“I have a big part!," Potts said. "I’m thrilled!”

:smh:
not looking good
film gonna be brave and monsters university levels :smh:

I didn't even think that not aging the characters was a problem. I mean, it could have been interesting to see them older, but I think the age dynamics were already perfect, so I"m cool with them staying the same. I think there's enough story to tell without it having to be about the kids getting older.

I'm beyond excited for Incredibles 2.

Finally watched Coco.

:smh:

7.9/8

Un Polo Loco is a bop.

And Remember me will always bring tears to my eyes.

COCO is a great one for real. Can't wait for Incredibles 2, that Bao short in it has me intrigued too.

I saw Coco twice in theaters and then again today on Netflix.. and the ending STILL got me.

Planning on watching opening day. Definitely need to watch the first one for a recap.

I’m a go Thursday night at the latest showing possible
Don’t need no bad *** kids
Ruining my viewing experience

Life was great when me and my girl were both off Friday so we could see any movie on real opening night with few dumb***es ruining it. She just had to change the schedule :smh:

Back
Top Bottom