Pizza Appreciation

Favorite food. I can't ever imagine not being in love with it and no matter how strict I make my diet. I'll always break it for pizza. Chicago Pizza FTW! Thin Crust NYC Pizza FTW!

Best local spot: Pasta Mista
mavghevita4.jpg

Favorite food. I can't ever imagine not being in love with it and no matter how strict I make my diet. I'll always break it for pizza. Chicago Pizza FTW! Thin Crust NYC Pizza FTW!

Best local spot: Pasta Mista
mavghevita4.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not sure how people complain about little ceasers, go to one that cooks there pizzas good and honestly its up there with some of the best pizza. the people just gotta care about making/cooking them.

And its dirt cheap. Their deep dish isn't bad either.Its realllyyyyyy hard to mess up pizza

Originally Posted by Zyzz

not sure how people complain about little ceasers, go to one that cooks there pizzas good and honestly its up there with some of the best pizza. the people just gotta care about making/cooking them.

And its dirt cheap. Their deep dish isn't bad either.Its realllyyyyyy hard to mess up pizza

I am all about this thread.  There are a bunch of good places in Dallas but Grimaldi's is my favorite.  I could eat pizza for every meal.  About once a month I make dough and sauce (not cheese, that hasn't worked out very well yet) and bake pizzas on "clean" in the oven.  I hope to build my own brick oven in my next back yard.  My yard now doesn't make sense to do one.

Grimaldi's

I am all about this thread.  There are a bunch of good places in Dallas but Grimaldi's is my favorite.  I could eat pizza for every meal.  About once a month I make dough and sauce (not cheese, that hasn't worked out very well yet) and bake pizzas on "clean" in the oven.  I hope to build my own brick oven in my next back yard.  My yard now doesn't make sense to do one.

Grimaldi's

Back
Top Bottom