Pizza Hut Vol. Wings

Joined Mar 6, 2007
Are they any good I'm thinking about ordering some pizza and i know they got that special today for the wingswhat flavor should I get?

Joined Sep 16, 2003
I dont like low quality wings. Most of the time they have a lot of fat still on them. I remember one time I bit into a wing and it was almost all fat.

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

What wing special?
its either on tues or wed. where the wings are 50 cents each...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont like low quality wings. Most of the time they have a lot of fat still on them. I remember one time I bit into a wing and it was almost all fat.

this... if wings are low quality i want them +#!%! burnt... i hate biting into fat...

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Im goin there tonight for there $10 and .50 cent wings =D..
I think imma get me some spicy buffalo wings and chicken bacon and olive pizza
never had their wings before but for .50 cent i'll try 'em

Joined Dec 8, 2008
I believe Pizza Hut wings were graded the worst wings of all the main restaurants. It was on yahoo the other week i think. I always thought they were alright though. Def edible.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

is 50 cents cheap for wings? cant be.
No it isn't. I am sure anyone can find a bar in their local area that has a 25c or less wing special during happy hour.

Lucky Bar; DUpont Circle; 20c wings in DC
51st State Tavern near GW 20c wings on Thurs I think

Joined Feb 14, 2007
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

is 50 cents cheap for wings? cant be.
50cents for a buffalo wing is crazy, you can get like 5 WHOLE chicken wings at a chinese food spot for like $2.25

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now