Pizza is now a vegetable!

this shh cray
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx
I live in Finland and we had pizza or hamburgers like once a year for lunch in school. Most of the time it was normal healthy food. Pizza was like special days only. That doesn't seem to be the case in US? No wonder american kids are so fat. 
What did they serve you kids in Finland?  Here we had stuff like hotdogs, chicken nuggets, chicken patties, turkey sandwiches with gravy, cheeseburgers.  I'm not really sure what healthy alternatives they could've served us that we would've actually eat.  American schools need to hire people who know how to cook in the kitchen and actually make fresh, non-obese food.  Word to Jaime Oliver.
Well school lunch is free in Finland and we had like normal food with salad. We never had more then once a year those types of foods that you guys had. And Finnish kids do eat school lunch. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

man this country is so stupid

I think backwards is a better term. They know what they're doing and dont care about anything but their pockets.

I don't even get why they still bs us at this point. Those who have brains know the deal by now.

MSNBC reports that politicians had been lobbied heavily by the frozen food industry who didn’t want to see a major revenue stream cut off  given how often pizza is found on the menus of school canteens in the US.

Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

my point is, why is da obama administration telling kids what they can eat? im siding with da republicans on this one.

MSNBC reports that politicians had been lobbied heavily by the frozen food industry who didn’t want to see a major revenue stream cut off  given how often pizza is found on the menus of school canteens in the US.

Wow.
30t6p3b.gif
I live in Finland and we had pizza or hamburgers like once a year for lunch in school. Most of the time it was normal healthy food. Pizza was like special days only. That doesn't seem to be the case in US? No wonder american kids are so fat. 

by my senior year we had a pizza line...2 regular lines for lunch then another kitchen that served pizza every day

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Wow.
30t6p3b.gif

by my senior year we had a pizza line...2 regular lines for lunch then another kitchen that served pizza every day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had to stack napkins on top to absorb all the extra grease lol

laugh.gif
politics gettin into everything, so much so that this happens
laugh.gif
. Like c'mon no one in their right mind that grew up in a household with a mother can say they would ever consider Pizza a vegetable anywhere else but in their dreams...

Where can I get these pizza seeds?
I'm about to clear my backyard for spring planting after winter, it's going to be a cheesy summer fellas.

We had domino pizza at my high school. Was longer than the regular school served food line on a daily basis

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Where can I get these pizza seeds?
I'm about to clear my backyard for spring planting after winter, it's going to be a cheesy summer fellas.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only in FAILmerica.

twp_logo_300.gif

Back to previous page

http://www.washingtonpost...s/ad_trailer_horiz.png); padding-left: 17px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

[h1]No, Congress did not declare pizza a vegetable[/h1][h3]By Sarah Kliff, Updated: Monday, November 21, 9:15 AM[/h3]
Linda Davidson THE WASHINGTON POST There are many ways for Congress to frustrate the American people. A high-profile failure to cut $1.2 trillion from the deficit, for example. But declaring pizza sauce a vegetable? That, it turns out, might work even better.

Congress passed a revised agriculture appropriations bill last week, essentially making it easier to count pizza sauce as a serving of vegetables. The move has drawn widespread outrage from consumer advocates and pundits, who see “pizza is a vegetable.

Back
Top Bottom