PK SNEAXS Nashville's premier sneaker boutique

Me and my brother visited the store a few days ago and it was dope. Good selection of brands and good service. I usually have to order online or have mybrother buy me clothes and ship them (he lives in MD) but this spot had a lot of brands that I like. Will be back again. We drove all the way from the Memphisarea and IMO it was worth the trip.

Went to the spot on sunday...it was cool/decent...shoe selection could be a bit better, clothing selection was pretty nice though...its a nice set upIMO..

^^^^abro311 After you check out PK roll over to Hickory Hollow mall and see me at Sport Seasons if you got time.

Originally Posted by victorjames

^^^^abro311 After you check out PK roll over to Hickory Hollow mall and see me at Sport Seasons if you got time.

Yep def hit up Sports Season's. My preferred spot (even though I usually go to Rivergate).

victorjames, ill def roll over to Sport Seasons too, u work there ? what type of nikes and kicks do yall be gettin in? Im comin down from columbus, ohio andill be there over the weekend visiting my sisters fiance who lives in nashville

are there any other spots around nashville worth checking out, like any skate shops or nike outlet or anything?
thanks

opry mills has a nike outlet.pretty decent selection.depends on what you like.to each his own is my opinion.the rest of shopry mills sucks.
Hickory Hollow Mall has the most sneaker spots worth checking out.My homeboy just picked up some GI JOE vandals from the Athletes Foot off Jefferson St.So theyprobably have some decent stuff cause that was a QS release.Theres a Martys off Gallatin road out in east nashville,nothing spectacular.My rep just bought fakeclear AF1 from the Athletes Foot on Gallatin Road so they will probably lose their account so I wouldnt worry about them fools.REMIX and Hangtime are worthchecking out too.We are low in stock from Christmas so we look bare but you should be able to find some deals on the clearance tables.We at Sport Seasons donot believe in holding on to shoes for months and months.We get them in and sell them out.If that means marking them down then thats where we take it.Stop byand say whats up.

Vic

hey victorjames, thanks a bunch for all the info really appreciate it. I'll be sure to roll thru when I get in on the 18th or 19th

abro go ahead and come to the nike factory in opry we got better kicks than sport seasons....lol naw im jus playin vic but yea ill try to hook you up if youcome by the factory

haha thanks fellas its been a while I never made it down in januray but I am FOR SURE coming down july 16th thru that sunday so ill hit up your spots, thanksagain

Back
Top Bottom