Places for a 16 y/o to work?

I'm 16 and I'm not having such a easy time finding a new job. So if you could just shoot me some ideas
laugh.gif

Also I worked at Albertsons as a clerk for 9 months if that helps

and no drug tests.

Thanks

i was just about to say grocery stores like albertsons,sack n save, kroger , either getting shopping carts from the parking lot or helping people with theirbags

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

e5a155e2bc22d485228c11d636f3e68264505eb_t.gif

whoa waita minute?...ur sirmike954? or whatever?..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...ur 16 dun?

$+@@ nah this @++$% is back?
laugh.gif
What do you do to get your name back
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SaltyKicks

No ideas?

i would focus on ya junior year in high school..then worry about a job when u become a senior..for now focus on improving ya GPA..something i didntdo..
tired.gif

I worked at a movie theater when I was 16. It was a fun job. Got to see the newest movies all the time, even while on the job.

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

No ideas?

i would focus on ya junior year in high school..then worry about a job when u become a senior..for now focus on improving ya GPA..something i didnt do..
tired.gif

As much as I don't like you thats some good advice.....But I need a job so thats not happening

wash dishes at an upscale restaurant if you can
might be hard work.. but if you talk to the right people you might get links that will help you in the long run
take that however you want

--Mcdonalds.
--They will hire anyone. Doesnt take much training to dunk fries and scoop ice.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Mcdonalds.

By any one....You mean like I walk in that place I have a job? Also is it hard?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Mcdonalds.

By any one....You mean like I walk in that place I have a job? Also is it hard?

--Its not hard to get hired at all.

--Job is easy too. But most likely minimum wage. I used to be a shift manager a long time ago.

I just checked out the website and they are hiring right by my house. It's $7 an hour....Pretty much what I was making at my old job. I'm deff going tocheck it out.

wash dishes at an upscale restaurant if you can
might be hard work.. but if you talk to the right people you might get links that will help you in the long run
take that however you want

Bingo do that for a while work your way to bus boy then expo then maybe waiter after some years, be a stable and well paying job when your 20 or something.Remember though companies cant ask you how old you are its illegal

you can try wal-mart fast food places pretty much jobs like what i said
im 16 also and i work at a Papa Murphys across the street from my house been working there for about 6months and like 2weeks ago i got promoted to shiftsupervisor
smile.gif

My first job, at 16, was at Journeys. Shoes werent all that great and the pay wasnt exactly great either but I loved the job. It was real laid back and so werethe people I worked with.

Back
Top Bottom