Planetary Alignment Decreases Gravity On January 4th 2014 Float For 5 minutes! #ZeroGDay

Status
Not open for further replies.
18825087c049ad49baf98bea143208b42c416e19.jpg

It has been revealed by the British astronomer Patrick Moore that, on the morning of January 4th 2014, an extraordinary astronomical event will occur. At exactly 10:47 am, the planet Pluto will pass directly behind Jupiter, in relation to the Earth. This rare alignment will mean that the combined gravitational force of the two planets would exert a stronger tidal pull, temporarily counteracting the Earth’s own gravity and making people weigh less. Moore calls this the Jovian-Plutonian Gravitational Effect.

18825086549e753a49de6e225fa62e593fc1e750.jpg

Moore told scientists that they could experience the phenomenon by jumping in the air at the precise moment the alignment occurred. If they do so, he promised, they would experience a strange floating sensation. Astronomers have long been aware that there would be an alignment of the planets on that date, when Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto would be on the same side of the Sun, within an arc 95 degrees wide.

But now the effect could be expected as the gravitational effect of the other planets on the Earth’s crust is maximum even at their closest approach. If you think you will be able to float around your house then you will be mistaken. BUT if you jump in the air at 10:47AM Central European Time on January 4th 2014, it should take you about 3 seconds to land back on your feet instead of the usual 0.2 seconds. January 4th 2014 will be a popular day for crazy stunts going on YouTube.

Saturday 10:47AM Central European Time (Berlin,Amsterdam,Belgrade)

*ibtimes.com

:lol: idk if ducktales or what.. but I'm headed to the gym w/ my 5s and Vine/ IG video locked and loaded :nerd:

I can finally dunk?!?! JK. lol.

Will keep an eye on this though. lol

1:47am Cali time? I won't be awake lol.

Last edited:
:lol: everyone wants to dunk.

If someone can come through with a timezone translation (guessing the one stated by JNSQ above was incorrect?) idk

Why else would anyone even wanna jump high, besides dunking? I don't even know if it means you can jump higher, I think it states you will just take longer to land. Lol, that's more like flight or floating, rather.

Real question; who's setting their alarm for this and stopping and alerting everyone who's around you to be amazed at what you're about to do? I think that would be cool. And if you happen to be on a date, it may help you get da yams :nerd:

dunking? you do know its not gonna make you jump higher... just make you stay in the air longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom