Planning a long road trip, where are some places I should stop? vol. Boston, MA to Tampa, FL

posting in here cause it doesnt really fit in one specific regional forum.

me and my boys are taking a road trip this summer from boston to tampa and taking a cruise from there, and we driving the whole way down. what i want to know is can anyone recommend some spots on the way, pretty much down the coastline, that we should stop? preferably in the driving range, but a little out of the way is fine too.

any must-stop food places?

thanks guys.

posting in here cause it doesnt really fit in one specific regional forum.

me and my boys are taking a road trip this summer from boston to tampa and taking a cruise from there, and we driving the whole way down. what i want to know is can anyone recommend some spots on the way, pretty much down the coastline, that we should stop? preferably in the driving range, but a little out of the way is fine too.

any must-stop food places?

thanks guys.

i would just fly. the drive is long and arduous, and flying might come out to being similar in price after gas and the mileage you are putting on your car.

but have fun if you are going to roadtrip!

i would just fly. the drive is long and arduous, and flying might come out to being similar in price after gas and the mileage you are putting on your car.

but have fun if you are going to roadtrip!

we figured out flying to be about 200-250 each, and driving would be about 150-175 each gas, both RT. were gonna split driving so we can get there in one straight day. taking an altima, so its solid on gas.

thanks for the encouragement.

anyone else?

we figured out flying to be about 200-250 each, and driving would be about 150-175 each gas, both RT. were gonna split driving so we can get there in one straight day. taking an altima, so its solid on gas.

thanks for the encouragement.

anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom