Planning a trip to Cancun....

Yo, I'm planning a trip to Cancun for the last week of August, and I was wondering, what are the best hotel packages ? It would be two to a room, andI'm not looking to spend more than $350 per person, also it'll be for seven days and i won't need a hotel+plane ticket package because I have avoucher from Delta. Any info would be appreciated.

EDIT: Swine Flu and Drug Wars are not a factor, I don't really give a eff.

well if it was the first or second week of august, i would say priceline.com, but since you're going the last week of august, hotels.com or kayak.

That travelzoo site isn't helping, I'm on Expedia now, but I'll try the other two posted.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

That travelzoo site isn't helping, I'm on Expedia now, but I'll try the other two posted.
we went with travelocity i think it was 4k for 4 people all inclusive for a week i will be gone july 4th to july 10th
pimp.gif

or r.i.p

but seriously, you already should know not to drink the water, but be smart, and dont use the ice cubes either, its a common mistake

Cot damn.....I'm here thinking all the cartels were in Mexico City, ehhhh I should still be cool. But I heard alot of these places aren't lettingtourists into the city, so places like Senor Frogs might not be an option. And good looking out on the ice cubes info, I def would've made that mistake.

350 aint that much..if you going might as well get a better hotel..i went a couple yrs ago, spent $550 (not including what i spent there) all inclusive and itwas well worth it!!!

you're better off spending a few hundred extra and staying at an all inclusive resort. drinks and food will add up fast otherwise and you'll spend thelast few days regretting it.

excuse my ignorance but what exactly does all inclusive include? or better what does it NOT include? and how much pocket money should i bring ? Im thinking ofbooking a trip to Barbados or pr maybe not sure yet.

hey homie ... i just booked my flight/hotel for 4 bills a couple days ago ... gonna be down there august 23-28 ... %$%$ the hurricanes and the drug cartels wepartyin

when i did all inclusive basicly it covers everything from your flight, hotel, food, drinks for one price!!! So i ate and drank for free at my hotel not tomention i had some awesome customer service that was willing to take care of us!!! My hotel also had a restaurant as well as just buffets!!! open bars insidethe hotel and by the pool, and lots of stuff to do on the beach!! not to mention that my hotel room had liquor bottles and a fridge full of corona and theykeep it stocked up.

My recommendations while there for the clubs is to do those bus tours to bars at night(not every night unless you ballin)!!! its like $60 and you start around7 and drink all night for free at every bar you go to! but pace yourself...some people dont make it past the 2nd or 3rd bar.

and meet girls from your hotel...your usually not allowed to bring outsiders to your hotel!!!

Cancun was
pimp.gif
.x10..highly recommend it!!! more party if thats what yourinto. The more people the better! I wouldn't mind goin again with a big group. its cheaper and if you can get some of your boys to bring some girls youdont really know its a perfect time to say "what happens in cancun, stays in cancun!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
"...only other place i went was playa del carmen...stillhad a blast but a lil more chill!!

Back
Top Bottom