Planning to cheat on my final tomorrow

I'm taking this dumb elective regarding music composition. It has nothing at all to do with my degree (Business). If I fail this class, I will not be graduating this semester. I have no idea what's going on in this class. It's distance education, meaning we have no actual lectures and basically learn everything on our own. Our "teaching assistant" is a punk **@ lil ho and was always like a week late in responding to questions. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The exam is all MC. I'm going to try and peep at other peoples exams. Give me tips. 
pimp.gif

I'm taking this dumb elective regarding music composition. It has nothing at all to do with my degree (Business). If I fail this class, I will not be graduating this semester. I have no idea what's going on in this class. It's distance education, meaning we have no actual lectures and basically learn everything on our own. Our "teaching assistant" is a punk **@ lil ho and was always like a week late in responding to questions. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The exam is all MC. I'm going to try and peep at other peoples exams. Give me tips. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom