Planning to sell the entire collection on eBay in one lot

Is this common? To put up an entire lot on eBay?
Do people actually buy thousands of dollars worth of shoes? *my bad LOL*
I have alot of heat, a few GR here and there. But I have about 220+ pairs, about 100 of those are Js, almost all are Nike.

I'm afraid to sell individually, i dont wanna get rid of a few and get stuck with the rest if I plan on stopping. What's your take on this?

no one wants to buy a stockroom worth of kicks in one sitting. You will take a Massive L

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Is this common? To put up an entire lot on eBay?
[color= rgb(255, 51, 0)]Do people actually buy thousands of kicks worth of shoes?[/color]
I have alot of heat, a few GR here and there. But I have about 220+ pairs, about 100 of those are Js, almost all are Nike.

I'm afraid to sell individually, i dont wanna get rid of a few and get stuck with the rest if I plan on stopping. What's your take on this?
LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The huge lots usually never sell on eBay if you start them very high. You can start the lot on a low price and take the risk but I would personally sell themindividually and start with the shoes you dont care for that much.

naw bro you will take a colassoal loss & you'll be pissed... your best bet is to list the ones you really don't want in a lot & do everythingelse seperate.......

Take it from a collector with 600+ pairs.

Sell them individually. You will make 3-4 times as much.

sell them one by one i don't think many ppl want a whole collection ppl mostly just want the pair there looking for

if you really care to sell them as a lot, contact some of the reselling websites. they tend to buy bulk when they can.

Originally Posted by KnightHawk23

Originally Posted by J2Legend

[color= rgb(255, 51, 0)]Do people actually buy thousands of kicks worth of shoes?[/color]
LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea, this had me raising an eyebrow. almost as good as the dude I saw on cops the other day who says "Imma kick you in the head with my foot."

oh yeah the size range for the kicks range from 8-9.5. about 95% of my stock is a 9.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Take it from a collector with 600+ pairs.

Sell them individually. You will make 3-4 times as much.

WOW 600+ pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sell each shoe seperate ...
Jordans dont over hype it on the price ... yea its ok to make an extra 100 on space jams over retail price but not 250++
Resonable prices = Mad $$$$$

Still thinkin about it. I'll post my sales here on NT if it comes down to it. Its a tough decision, I worked hard and scoured everywhere for some of theseshoes, so its hard to part from my kicks. But if I end up selling everything, I'll post an eBay link here or even put some up for sale on NT.

Gotta get up to 300 posts first
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom