plasma or LCD?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
at some of the replys in here... if you really wanna get into TV's go to avsforums..... those guys put in work with their sets....
drunken cow... have you ever had a LCD?... trust i can stand right next to my LCD and still see a very good picture...
i had both LCD and plasma... sold the plasma to my homie and picked up 2 LCD's later on... not sure what my next TV is gonna be... i have a lot of windows in my living room so debating if i should stay matted or go glossy... but im really leaning towards the samsung plasma...

picking plasma or a lcd is like picking a 360 or a PS3... how much are you trying to spend? where is the TV going to be at? then holla back

right now i have a Samsung 120hz LN46A650 in the bedroom and a Sony 240hz 52Z5100 in the living room....
Yeah, actually have a 46' sony bravia and a 46' sharp aquos that I can judge from.

Both 1080p 240hz.

I mean picture is good from different angles, but not as great as my Panasonic plasma 42' 1080 or my 720p 50'(both matte finish in brightly lit rooms).

You should check slickdeals often, they usually have great deals on lcd/plasma, that is where i got most of my tv sets from.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Plasma hands down for 40in plus. If you can find a pioneer Kuro go for it.

BTW - My family own all multiple sets of the 3 different types of Tvs and I love the plasma the best
laugh.gif
 Kuro are nice plasma's and all but they are hard to find and expensive... i would rather get a samsung PN58B860

Back
Top Bottom