Plastic Shoes Boxes From The Container Store.

So does this cause your shoes to yellow at all? I would love to set something up like this, but I fear the yellow.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

So does this cause your shoes to yellow at all? I would love to set something up like this, but I fear the yellow.

I'm guessing as long as they aren't in direct sunlight, they shouldnt yellow. But good question...

Originally Posted by IAlreadyGotThose

I think Mayor has spent more money on his clear boxes than me on my sneakers! haha!

That setup you have, Sallymaner is really clean.. Do you have to buy each box? Or does it come in like a shelf type thing?
Thanks. Yes you have to buy each box, kinda a rip off but its better than boxes everywhere. They actually just stack up on top of each other.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Did you get it from that site and then stack them?

Great Black/White 2009s
pimp.gif
. Might have to get some.
I actually have a Container Store right by my house so I just go there and pick them up.

Thanks man I really love the 2009's

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

That's a real dope idea man. I might have to cop a few for the shoe boxes that were casualties. Great set up man!
Thanks man!

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

You know, I was actually wondering the same thing. That's actually why I made this topic but I'm sure if I keep them out of moisterand sunlight they will be fine. If not I'm suing them! LOL

Originally Posted by rookie 23

i like the og box better no light.light yellows white

Its a good thing there is not light in my closet! lol and I wear all my shoes so they will all yellow eventually.

anyone know of boxes that hold larger than a mens 10? Im a 13 and the drop front boxes from the container store say up to 10

I want to invest in something like this but what do you do with your original boxes....

I have always wanted to do this since I move a lot duet school.... I have lost a couple boxes in the transitions but I never knew bout this site good looks OP

The are alot better then cardboard boxes. Gets a lil pricey. I believe I'm up to about $400 worth of them. Also Laptop I'm a sz 13 and make sure you get the men boxes. It fits all my foams, flight and most of my Jordans and basketball kicks. Kicks like Reggie miller uptempos fit but barely.

i thought the only reason people get these was for no yellowing.. i would just get them for clear bottom kicks that i wanna keep fresh.. unless the containers are going to preserve them better than boxes i wont mess with them.. at the end of the day it is easier on the eyes i guess... i heard the paper that comes with shoes yellow them also...

That is a real nice set up OP.  Even with my average size collection it will take me a few hundred bucks to do a transfer.  Maybe buy 10 or so at a time
grin.gif

Originally Posted by laptoplasane

anyone know of boxes that hold larger than a mens 10? Im a 13 and the drop front boxes from the container store say up to 10
The drop boxes may not work, but the other style does & they are a lot chaeper thent he drop box, if you like them. I have like 20 of the boxes & I wear a 13 also.

Don't see the point of spending on containers, when the shoes come with a "container" itself.... the box.

Either way, I wouldn't take the chance of exposing a white based shoe to sunlight when I'm not wearing them.

that is perfect for a closet set-up, no more boxes everywhere ftw. could sell jordan boxes to collectors prob too

Some of you guys spend hundreds of dollars on plastic boxes for no reason.
Just go to target and buy a rack for $46 out the door and holds 45-51 prs of avg size shoes depending how you stack them.

No avalanches and keeps everything nice and neat.

I have all mine at the bottom of a hanging closet (4 feet deep, 7 feet long) on the floor. Heat rises right?

thats the exact video i was thinking about.. racks wont do anything for yellowing but it is official, i need to get at least 2...

Back
Top Bottom