Play Fighting Goes Terribly Wrong

Originally Posted by Nktran001

smh.gif

That was no accident, poor kid.
word. (i had 2 older bros) but my brothers would have laid the "friend" out and well if that was done to my lil bro, dude would have been laid out.

That S!!! wasnt funny at all. and the older bro just laugher? he should get F!!!d up by a random who seen the vid.

lol looks like a tempting i was to mess everything near me up code red code steal code to loose code red.

my man got hit with the Donkey Kong full charge up punch from Smash Bros
roll.gif

roll.gif
damn his crying reminds me of my little brother when me and my cousin used to pick on him when he was little. Brings backs memories... good times
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tito516

lol looks like a tempting i was to mess everything near me up code red code steal code to loose code red.

wth?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

wth?
laugh.gif

this dude tito doesnt speak any english i guarantee it lol.. go read all his posts they are all like this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

wth?
laugh.gif

this dude tito doesnt speak any english i guarantee it lol.. go read all his posts they are all like this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
OHHHH, That dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom