Play Off XIII's, anyone else trippin?

best colorway of the 13's..love my playoffs XIII
pimp.gif

I understand where flight is coming from and I agree to a certain extent. Truth is, most of the original colorways (especially designs) are much better thanwhat comes out of Jordan brand today but don't make it seem impossible to top an scheme. As for the XIII, yeah, I wish I had my hands on those. Hopefullythey'll retro them soon.

IMO that's really one of the best colors of the XIIIs ... and I'd love to have a pair. BUT I also think some colorways should stay un-retro'd - allOGs with retros already lost enough of their value ...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Playoff XIIIs are my grails, I can't wait for JB to retro them (as long as they dont screw em up)

My OG pair here, my size, and funny thing is i wore em on tuesday lol
x2
smokin.gif

Absolutely love them. My second favorite Jordan of all time behind the OG blk/red XIII. Gonna be looking to find a good deal on a pair after I'm finishedwith these packs.

Hot colorway, wouldn't cop to ball, only to ride. Never balled in the XIIIs. Any thoughts?

and to think that i eagerly took these back to exchenge them for the very forgetable nike air metal force (that year's removable strap shoe). for somereason, i had it in my mond that i wanted to wear patrick ewing's unofficial nike more than the aj xiii

idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot...

Don't mean to nitpick, or rain on anyone's parade. But, these are NOT playoff XIII's. These are actually all star XIII's from 1998. Just tomake sure, I looked at the All Star Game from 1998 in NYC on my DVR, and I looked at Mike's feet and he has this exact pair on. I think he only wore themfor the all star game, and then he wore them heavy for the playoffs and then switched to the XIV's for the finals, but just to clarify, these are All StarXIII's. I just want y'all to be clear.

Originally Posted by beh235

Don't mean to nitpick, or rain on anyone's parade. But, these are NOT playoff XIII's. These are actually all star XIII's from 1998. Just to make sure, I looked at the All Star Game from 1998 in NYC on my DVR, and I looked at Mike's feet and he has this exact pair on. I think he only wore them for the all star game, and then he wore them heavy for the playoffs and then switched to the XIV's for the finals, but just to clarify, these are All Star XIII's. I just want y'all to be clear.

This is exactly why people hate nicknames.

That would be a nice retro as long as they dont wrinkle like the Black/Red Colorway. The leather on those things don't hold up well enough. Other thanthat, they would be a great retro.

Playoffs or All-Stars, this colorway is sleek. I hope it returns sooner, rather than later.

yes hot colorway, one of my OG homies rocked them the other day too!!! Told him to sell them to me he just looked at me crazyy!!!

The Playoffs will prob never be retroed you are right just like the Powder IXs, Charcoal IXs, indilgo XIVs
dont say that, they will retro at some point....................................i wish

Originally Posted by beh235

Don't mean to nitpick, or rain on anyone's parade. But, these are NOT playoff XIII's. These are actually all star XIII's from 1998. Just to make sure, I looked at the All Star Game from 1998 in NYC on my DVR, and I looked at Mike's feet and he has this exact pair on. I think he only wore them for the all star game, and then he wore them heavy for the playoffs and then switched to the XIV's for the finals, but just to clarify, these are All Star XIII's. I just want y'all to be clear.

yes you have a point there, but he did wear them in the playoffs, so they can be called playoffs, same situation can go for the black/white XIIs as well,theyre known as "playoffs"

Back
Top Bottom