Play on Playa?

Cold blooded.
laugh.gif

She's trying to play the victim, but I guarantee that things weren't working between them before he hit that lottery.

She probably would've done the same had she won...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
man if that don't tell you something bout love than what can. i can only imagine the crazy adventures that was going through dudes head afterhe won the lottery

Originally Posted by Shaze804

"nowhere to be found"

roll.gif

Why would she ask for a divorce? She just nullified any reason(s) why she's entitled to some of that loot.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

laugh.gif
roll.gif
man if that don't tell you something bout love than what can. i can only imagine the crazy adventures that was going through dudes head after he won the lottery

Mannn you aint neva lide lol
roll.gif
. That right there is def cold blooded tho,I would atleast broke her off a litlle...depending, of course, how much of a loyal wife she was beforehand.
-macNcheeesee

A MAN WALKS INTO HIS HOUSE AND ASKED HIS WIFE

"IF I WIN THE LOTTO WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"

THE WOMEN QUICKLY REPLIES WITH

"I'll TAKE HALF AND LEAVE YOUR SORRY #$@"

THE REPLIED JUST AS FAST AND SAID

"I WON 6 DOLLARS. HERES 3, NOW GET YOUR @#+# AND GET OUT"

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I aint mad at HIM!!!! Cold blooded but hey her %*@ was asking for half of %!+* THAT AINT HER's!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

How u figure it ain't hers? If he won the lottery while he was married to her, whatever he won belongs to her as well; that is what happens when you getmarried. If she does find him and serve divorce papers, no doubt a judge will give her half. Thats why dude split and can't be found, cuz he knows ifthey find him he's gonna have to give up some cash. That is the entire premise behind wealthy people getting a pre-nup.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by Shaze804

"nowhere to be found"

roll.gif

Why would she ask for a divorce? She just nullified any reason(s) why she's entitled to some of that loot.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Because she is only entitled to half if they get divorced. If they aren't divorced, the property is marital property, so its still hers, butshe has to find it first. Meaning if she found the bank account he hid it in, and spent every dime, she is well within her legal right to do so and therewould be nothing he can do about it. Divorcing him forces a judge to separate the property and make him hand over the $$$.

djaward

nice one...
i didn't see no kids in the picture, but i was thinking maybe he left because she had that big @@@ balding spot...thats a good reason there i guess...damni wouldn't take her @@@ no where...

edit: my sig is messing my eyes up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom