Playboi Carti

Wait so that fight video was real?? :rofl:. That makes it worse for Carti, dude had fast hands but thats it. Dude was basically tapping them lol

And this Ian Connor dude seems mad corny

Also one more thing...who tf is the black Captain America in the background?? :lol:

Who tf is the kid?
:lol:
Dude looks like he wouldn't hang out with those types at all.

After hearing the backstory it's kinda lame now.

Ian Connor is the lamest...most sus...goofiest dude in existence.

Could all be true but

He doesn't give a f, does what he wants and gets the **** and the youth love him

And he knows he is ugly

Last edited:
They were supposed to do another one that was the "unofficial" video for the longest

Song got too big tho and people was ******* with the video so I guess they just said **** it :lol:

Dude about to drop a dud. Broke Boi is better than anything he has put out recently by a large margin so my expectations are low.

According to him majority of **** out there is old music from the last 1-2 years getting leaked, he said he got a new sound

Last edited:
Dude about to drop a dud. Broke Boi is better than anything he has put out recently by a large margin so my expectations are low.
Don't tell nobody>>>>>>Broki boi

Not even close and most of his music from soundcloud is him at 16 or 17 :lol: :lol:. He's about to turn 20

Finally announced the Interscope deal at Ham on Everything last night

Tape should be soon

You was there?

I hate The Union, that lack of crowd control on that stage is annoying to me.

Carti coming in hot next year

what a ******* idiot

every 2016 upcoming soundcloud rapper and producer is trying to be either him or mexiko dro and he's likely too caught up in the lifestyle to capitalize

for rocky to be in his corner he doesn't seem to be keeping that boy on his ****

No idea how this ***** keeps his buzz when he never drops ****

That yams track he dropped a month ago was crazy though

Back
Top Bottom