Playboy Playmate admits to being a sex addict. Says it was exhausting. vol. no way, not you

!+#$ me too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Reminds me of something I saw on VH1 last night where they talk to a girl who is also addicted to sex. Says she can turn her emotions on and off, to have emotionless sex.

i cant comprehend that.

i cant pull that off

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by wj4

Reminds me of something I saw on VH1 last night where they talk to a girl who is also addicted to sex. Says she can turn her emotions on and off, to have emotionless sex.
Theyre on the same show....
laugh.gif
I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't be surprised. This was on random channel surfing before going to bed last night.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by wj4

Theyre on the same show....
laugh.gif
I wouldn't know, but I wouldn't be surprised. This was on random channel surfing before going to bed last night.

Yeah, the Sex Addiction show with Dr. Drew. Theyre on it, some surfer, drummer, some foreign dude, that model... Its an interesting show.

Cut it out you silly trick.

She's playing the "look how such a beautiful girl is dealing with these problems" card... word to Megan Fox.

Back
Top Bottom