Jordan Shogun (North Carolina A&T Edition) sz 16

Shox BB4 (Michigan State Edition) sz 16

OG Flightposite 1 TB White/Black

OG Flightposite 1 TB White/Red

OG Flightposite 2 TB Navy/White

Air Big Flyer (Shareef Abdur Rahim Vancouver Grizzlies Edition) Sz 16

Shox BB4 Stunner(Shareef Abdur Rahim ATL Hawks Edition) Sz 17

Jordan Team Masterpiece (Randy Moss Minnesota Vikings Edition) Sz 14

DS Air Strong Hi (Alonzo Mourning Charlotte Hornets Edition)

Funny thing is....I was able to pick up those shareef shox for like 30 bucks at a Nike Outlet in Orlando....... and the Alonzos.. I found on ebay for 25 DOLLARS
eek.gif
lol  The lady was cleaning out her basement and was just getting rid of stuff... she had no idea what they were. I think the description was "High top Nike shoe with number 33"

Originally Posted by tdwnc

Funny thing is....I was able to pick up those shareef shox for like 30 bucks at a Nike Outlet in Orlando....... and the Alonzos.. I found on ebay for 25 DOLLARS
eek.gif
lol  The lady was cleaning out her basement and was just getting rid of stuff... she had no idea what they were. I think the description was "High top Nike shoe with number 33"

I'll double your money on those Alonzo's right now. Paypal ready...hahaha

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by tdwnc

eek.gif

I'll double your money on those Alonzo's right now. Paypal ready...hahaha
LOL she was the dummy, not me lol  I might throw em on ebay in the near future or maybe try to sell em on here

glad ya'll like.. I just unloaded the Mich St. BB4's on ebay this week.. bout to get rid of the rest

just curious which Flightposites everyone is trippin over lol the 1's or the Garnett 2's?

Back
Top Bottom