Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

Bulls - Boozer
A's - 3 way tie between - Inge, Pennington and Suzuki
Raiders - McClain need to get his ish together.

well now that Andray Blatche is officially gone from the Wizards..... it's this chucker
:rofl: came in here to post this

Sixers- Spencer Hawes by a LARGE margin
Bucs - Winslow's gone so I gotta hand the keys over to EJ Biggers

Tayshaun Prince on my Detroit Pistons, we recently gave him an extension and he cant play anymore smh.

Cole-Aldrich.jpg

I have come to get over Hayward, read some funny stories about him off the court, saw a huge crowd outside the theatre that everyone said he was in there and people were following him, and again at least he can bust in summer league.

Cole just sucks all the time, every court, every league, every opponent. He is one of few blemishes on an otherwise stellar record for Sam Presti

Im dead at Steve Blakes kicks in that pic and that he looks like he beats off 20x a day :rofl: :rofl:

My answer would have to be Dustin Pedroia . Dude is mad smug and you can tell he has that napoleon complex .

How did  forget this bum? I've hated him ever since we signed him, but when he cost us the W against the Texans last season, I've been putting down payments on his casket. Chris Houston was bad enough, but this wasn't an upgrade. Thank based god we acquired Asante. 

tim thomas on the bruins
laugh.gif

kevin youkilis on the red sox

Lets add to this now that both those guys are gone (thomas just about)...

Patriots: Edelman
Red Sox: John Lackey
Bruins: Nobody now :pimp:
Arsenal: Dont get me ******g started

Back
Top Bottom