Players who were "never the same." NOT because of injury.....

Eric Lindross and Mark Mulder were the first that came to mind. I never thought Tim Hudson would be the one out of the old big 3 to have the best career.

Eric Lindross and Mark Mulder were the first that came to mind. I never thought Tim Hudson would be the one out of the old big 3 to have the best career.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Just go ahead and fast forward to 4:38.

hakeem defenitly got the best of shaq in this matchup, that can't be disputed.   however 5 years later shaq was dominating while winning rings.

i would think the hakeem  david robinson conference finals would be one of those players never the same,    david robinson got hurt in 96-97  but he didn't seem like the same player in 95-96 after hakeem dominating him in the 95 conference finals.

hakeem defenitly got the best of shaq in this matchup, that can't be disputed.   however 5 years later shaq was dominating while winning rings.

i would think the hakeem  david robinson conference finals would be one of those players never the same,    david robinson got hurt in 96-97  but he didn't seem like the same player in 95-96 after hakeem dominating him in the 95 conference finals.

Something Weaver who came to the Yankees and just stunk it up as a pitcher. City and the Boss expected a lot from him and he couldn't take the NYY pressure. After we let him go dude just vanished.

Something Weaver who came to the Yankees and just stunk it up as a pitcher. City and the Boss expected a lot from him and he couldn't take the NYY pressure. After we let him go dude just vanished.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Jeff Weaver did not vanish. He played until 2010.

Originally Posted by Proshares

eric lindros was NASTY. nh but his body and size, even for a power forward was just unreal

too bad hes a %%+@!!!%+! tho

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

hakeem defenitly got the best of shaq in this matchup, that can't be disputed.�� however 5 years later shaq was dominating while winning rings.

i would think the hakeem� david robinson conference finals would be one of those players never the same,��� david robinson got hurt in 96-97� but he didn't seem like the same player in 95-96 after hakeem dominating him in the 95 conference finals.

Did you even watch the video? I think you missed the jist.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

hakeem defenitly got the best of shaq in this matchup, that can't be disputed.�� however 5 years later shaq was dominating while winning rings.

i would think the hakeem� david robinson conference finals would be one of those players never the same,��� david robinson got hurt in 96-97� but he didn't seem like the same player in 95-96 after hakeem dominating him in the 95 conference finals.

Did you even watch the video? I think you missed the jist.

Originally Posted by Proshares

eric lindros was NASTY. nh but his body and size, even for a power forward was just unreal

too bad hes a %%+@!!!%+! tho

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

*and won a ring in 06
He was serviceable everywhere except NY and Seattle.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

*and won a ring in 06
He was serviceable everywhere except NY and Seattle.

The Yankees were never the same after the 2001 WS bloop against the DBacks. Went on a drought in the 00s. Then after the 04 ALCS, we saw 3 straight Divisional exits.

The Yankees were never the same after the 2001 WS bloop against the DBacks. Went on a drought in the 00s. Then after the 04 ALCS, we saw 3 straight Divisional exits.

Back
Top Bottom