Players you despise vol. get outta here!

Player: Kirk Reuter
Why: I know the dude is retired but I had to include him in here. He was alright in the late 90's but towards the tail-end of his career, he was terrible. His ERA ballooned to something in the high 4.00's (I'm too lazy to check). He always had a terrible WHIP, always letting someone get on base. Never struck people out and was very predictable. He would pitch you outside, outside, and outside. I didn't care if he pitched "quick" to keep the defense on it's toes... the defense had to stay on their toes because the ball was always going to be put into play. How he got wins was beyond me. He had to credit a whole lot of his wins on the Giants offense.
Kirk stay throwing BP to hitters toward the end of his career

Samuel Dalembert -
huge contract, no hands, no offensive low post moves just
sick.gif

Corey Chavous -
Dude is a below Avg safety and always has been. somehow he parlayed his NFL draft knowledge into fooling NFL GMs that he can play

Adam Archuleta -
laugh.gif
I warned everyone when he was in St Louis that he was a Bum, now the rest of the league knows, gad damn work out warrior

Austin Rogers WR Volunteers -
gets thrown to 10 times a game and drops 4 of em, He has the "blue collar hard working white guy" label attached to him, so he gets unwarrantedburn.

Vinny Testiclerde -
Why is he still in the league, he wasnt any good in his prime
GET HIM THE @%%+ OUTTA HERE!

NFL: Reggie Bush
Reason: Waaaaay 2 much hype/overexposure for somebody that really hasn't done anything of note. Dude is like on every other commercial and I don'tthink he that good...whatever.

Eli Manning
Reason: he just look like sumbody little brother don't he? Like sumbody made out of what was at the bottom of the gene pool after Peyton. B-grade Manning?Plus, what I call the 'aw, dang it' face he makes after a pick/fumble. Wait...the Citizen Eco-Drive commercials? Unstoppable, my black%%*!
laugh.gif

(Dis)Honorable Mention:
Drew McQueen Bledsoe
Or as I affectionately called him every Sunday, 'THROWTHEBALLTHROWTHEBALLTHROWTHEGATDAMNBALLD*CKHEAD!!!' If you've ever seen him play when he waswith the Cowboys, you know why I HATE dude...he had 2 personally lose like at least 5 games 4 us n tha 1.5 years he was here...real rap.

eyes.gif
wow, picking one is verrrrryyy tough, but I do have quite a few:

All Sports:

Players that stink on other teams and then so-called become reformed, like: The Championship Pistons

I don't like:

Tom Brady - He would never be that great or smug if that infamous call would have gone the Raiders way
mad.gif

Eli Manning - The make alot of excuses for him and he is stinking up NY like Simms was stinking up Tampa Bay
LeBron James - They put a championship in his hand before he entered the league and until he gets a team around him it's not going to happen
Wes Welker and the rest Patriots WR's (Except Moss)- Already mentioned
happy.gif

its no secret, I hate Jason Campbell with a passion -
on the skins or not, the dude is pure garbage and I cant stand skins fans saying he is the future of their franchise ...

Tom Brady-
share some talent ...

Tony Parker-
rich, french, rings and eva ...

Roy Williams-
cant cover, cant tackle legally, dumped kelly, a bum

tyronne lue-
ai..

jacque reeves-
cant cover anyone and will probably be the reason why we dont win the superbowl

so many cant think

everyone has very valid points.
happy.gif

(Dis)Honorable Mention:
Drew McQueen Bledsoe
Or as I affectionately called him every Sunday, 'THROWTHEBALLTHROWTHEBALLTHROWTHEGATDAMNBALLD*CKHEAD!!!'

this guy throws in the honorable mention..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

good thing actually. keep this going...

Tom Brady - His new found arrogance is soo annoying

Tony Romo - His last 2 gfs I've heard of both look good

Jason Collins - He's a big oaf word to Shrek and he reminds me of this sorry dude I use 2 ball with in High School

Sidney Crosby - I don't follow or watch hockey besides what I see on Sportscenter or read in the Washington Post, but he gets alot more credit then some ofthe other young guns in the NHL should be receiving as well (i.e. Alexander Ovechkin, Joe Thornton, and Dany Heatley) Its always Crosby this or Crosby that andit gets pretty annoying

J O'Neal - He ruined a perfect story book ending in MJs last All Star game

Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention all of those UF players like Noah and the others that went into the NBA only for them to ride the pine
laugh.gif
and/or flop because they are in a new ballpark now
tired.gif

TO-So full of himself

Roy Williams-TRASH but a few years ago i was always arguing with people why Sean Taylor was so much better

I love all the hate on the spurs. Ya'll are right Manu and Bowen are overrated and suck, we're gonna keep cranking up championships for the haters
smokin.gif

Sasha Vujacic - Because he's garbage. He's showing some flashes this season but he's still horrible. Blatant Hate and I don't care.

Brian Cook - Thank God Mitch Kupchak made the brightest move in his career and dumped this fool in Orlando for Trevor Ariza. I've never seen a big so softin the paint. PF thinking he's a guard. SMH.

Phillip Rivers - I don't care what anyone says. You put any pressure on this fool and he forgets he has a brain. You give him time to throw and he'sstill keyed in on players that he wants to throw to IE VJ, Chris Chambers, AG, depending on the play called. He'll throw into triple coverage if he has to.Can you be anymore obvious on who you want to go to? Dude is weaksauce when it comes to football IQ as well. I really regret hating on Brees and losing him tothe Saints. Damn you AJ Smith. Damn you.

TO is getting on my nerves too, but i feel why he is getting so pissed off ... and roy williams and sean taylor were neck and neck in their first few years butnow, and please dont think this is in poor taste, I will take a dead sean taylor in my secondary over roy williams right now ... at least i know the d willrally around st

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I love all the hate on the spurs. Ya'll are right Manu and Bowen are overrated and suck, we're gonna keep cranking up championships for the haters
smokin.gif
I never said they're "overrated and suck". I just don't like those aspects about their games.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

J O'Neal - He ruined a perfect story book ending in MJs last All Star game

Every time I read this I cringe because people act like MJ is a fairytale.

I feel you on that but what would have been a better way for him to finish his last all star game?

Sasha Vujacic - Because he's garbage. He's showing some flashes this season but he's still horrible. Blatant Hate and I don't care.

I'm the only Sasha supporter on this damn website.
laugh.gif

Oh Lenox Lewis...I wish he would come out of retirement to get knocked out...I'll enjoy him getting fired on the Apprentice
laugh.gif

TO
Romo
Fake Roy Williams
Jerome McDougle
Freddie Mitchell
Sheli Manning
Plax seed oil
Brett Favre
Mike Vick
Loudmouth Ravens
Curt Schilling
Papelbon
Varitek

I could keep going. I'll stop.

haha a lot of hate going on here.

vince carter because of what he did to the city of toronto
alonzo mourning: just because you got a new kidney doesn't mean you're better than everyone
bob sanders: because he's such a beast
ginobli

to the guy who said the pats wrs, i can understand welker (even though i think he's still underrated), but how can you hate on my man donte?

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

of course you guys are gonna say wright > zimmerman. you are only
proving that wright is a product of the nyc hype machine.
Code:
STATS neva lie bruthaDavid WrightYear Ag Tm  Lg  G   AB    R    H   2B 3B  HR  RBI  SB CS  BB  SO   BA   OBP   SLG *OPS+  TB   SH  SF IBB HBP GDP +--------------+---+----+----+----+---+--+---+----+---+--+---+---+-----+-----+-----+----+----+---+---+---+---+---+ 2004 21 NYM NL  69  263   41   77  17  1  14   40   6  0  14  40  .293  .332  .525  118  138   0   3   0   3   7 2005 22 NYM NL 160  575   99  176  42  1  27  102  17  7  72 113  .306  .388  .523  139  301   0   3   2   7  16  2006 23 NYM NL 154  582   96  181  40  5  26  116  20  5  66 113  .311  .381  .531  133  309   0   8  13   5  15  2007 24 NYM NL 160  604  113  196  42  1  30  107  34  5  94 115  .325  .416  .546  150  330   0   7   6   6  14 Ryan Zimmerman Year Ag Tm  Lg  G   AB    R    H   2B 3B  HR  RBI  SB CS  BB  SO   BA   OBP   SLG *OPS+  TB   SH  SF IBB HBP GDP +--------------+---+----+----+----+---+--+---+----+---+--+---+---+-----+-----+-----+----+----+---+---+---+---+---+ 2005 20 WSN NL  20   58    6   23  10  0   0    6   0  0   3  12  .397  .419  .569  162   33   0   1   0   0   1 2006 21 WSN NL 157  614   84  176  47  3  20  110  11  8  61 120  .287  .351  .471  114  289   1   4   7   2  15 RoY-2 2007 22 WSN NL 162  653   99  174  43  5  24   91   4  1  61 125  .266  .330  .458  107  299   0   5   3   3  26

laugh.gif
GOT 'EM! No denying Zimmerman is good, but to say he'sbetter then Wright is ridiculous.

roll.gif
@"THROWTHEBALLTHROWTHEBALLTHROWTHEBALL"

Who: Everybody on the Patriots defense. EVERYbody. Especially Vrabel

Why: Because I do. And you know you do too.

Who: Shaun Alexander

Why: Weak as hell. He doesn't even look like he has heart. His face pisses me off too. I hope they never play that damn NFL.com commercial again.

Back
Top Bottom