-Players you used to hate, but now you love THREAD- Vol: "Ok, Maybe I was wrong...He's cool"

Joakim Noah, I was sooooo heated when the Bulls drafted him...Even through his entire rookie season I was mad... But as he progressed and I saw how Hard he works.... I love this Guy!
laugh.gif

--Lebron. Especially after watching More Than a Game.
--And I'm an admitted Kobe "stan". The difference between Mamba and Bron is Mamba is overrated.

Well I didn't hate Lebron, I was just indifferent to him, until the 'Decision' and Cavs fans started burning his jerseys and &@^# on the street,
along with people reaching for anything to critique him on. So now I fully support him.

As far as hate though and now like...lol I can't say that about anybody.

Joakim Noah, Tim Tebow, Jared Dudley, probably some others but I can't think of them of the top.

Conversely in the other direction, I used to like KG but he's now one of my least favorite players.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Joakim Noah, Tim Tebow, Jared Dudley, probably some others but I can't think of them of the top.

Conversely in the other direction, I used to like KG but he's now one of my least favorite players.

I agree with KG....Throw in Paul Pierce too, Damn cry baby...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well I didn't hate Lebron, I was just indifferent to him, until the 'Decision' and Cavs fans started burning his jerseys and &@^# on the street,
along with people reaching for anything to critique him on. So now I fully support him.

As far as hate though and now like...lol I can't say that about anybody.

Word for word 100%..........well maybe not "fully support", but i damn sure don't see him as i once did

I always loved KG...till he became a celtic. That interview he did with Jon Thompson had me fooled.

Mo Williams...always thought he just rode Lebron. He is putting in work on that clippers team.

SNF25MARIOCN--3803_1396731a.jpg

Super Mario...I didnt hate him, I just wasnt a fan of his..
but then i realized if i were to play I would act the same way..

Russell Westbrook/Kevin Durant.  Hated these guys in that first round series against the Lakers two years back.  Especially Westbrook, he gave Derek Fisher nightmares.  Over the course of the last couple seasons I've realized how much hustle these guys and have and now the Thunder are probably my second favorite team.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I always loved KG...till he became a celtic. That interview he did with Jon Thompson had me fooled.

Mo Williams...always thought he just rode Lebron. He is putting in work on that clippers team.
I always really hated that explanation for him.

I've loved his game ever since he was a sophomore in Milwaukee. I was so happy for him when he got to Cleveland because I knew he would shine, and for all intents and purposes, he did. Watching him and Ramon Sessions back in the day was fun as hell. Both were so good.

^ Right, like who doesn't feed off of superstar players? Why blame Mo for that?

I never hated or disliked anyone but as I have gotten older, the more I appreciate basketball players. Actual basketball players. Kevin Love, Luke Ridnour, Jason Kidd. Players with high IQ's, I named Love and Luke because I am watching them. Before, I liked the hyper athletic point guards but I appreciate dudes that understand pace more so than flash.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I agree with KG....Throw in Paul Pierce too, Damn cry baby...
Yup liked KG on the wolves but im not a fan now, and pierce too...
but i would list jj redick, tim tebow, cam newton, kyrie irving as players i didnt like but they cool now...

Wade...I really slept on this dude but he just has too much game
Never hated Lebron but yea I support him more because of the haters. he was pretty clutch last season including playoffs, one bad series really hurt his rep.
Brady (Raider fan)
and lastly just awkward/uncoordinated players in general. it was hard for me to respect guys like Kevin Martin but game is game no matter how ugly

mike miller. i tought he sucked cause of the finals.
durant. i tought he was a skinny wanna be kobe.
i used to like kobe but after the whole shaq thing and hes cockyness
i completely dislike the whole florida university including spikes.. cause he spitted on a burger that doc rivers daughter gave him

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

i completely dislike the whole florida university including spikes.. cause he spitted on a burger that doc rivers daughter gave him
indifferent.gif

You can tell who's been an NBA fan for two seasons.
laugh.gif

It's like saying, man, Shaq has always been a bum, can't do anything for the Celtics!!

Originally Posted by man listen

Wade...I really slept on this dude but he just has too much game
Never hated Lebron but yea I support him more because of the haters. he was pretty clutch last season including playoffs, one bad series really hurt his rep.
Brady (Raider fan)
and lastly just awkward/uncoordinated players in general. it was hard for me to respect guys like Kevin Martin but game is game no matter how ugly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had never seen Martin play until he got to the Rockets, and the first time I saw him shot, I nearly fell out laughing

-I was the worlds biggest LeBron stan until he went to Miami. All the whining and attention he got from ESPN now make me despise the Heat and LBJ.

-ESPN's constant criticism and coverage of Tim Tebow has made me a fan of his.

-I have hated Crisitiano Ronaldo/Wayne Rooney forever, but recently I began to appreciate their skills

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

indifferent.gif

You can tell who's been an NBA fan for two seasons.
laugh.gif

It's like saying, man, Shaq has always been a bum, can't do anything for the Celtics!!
not even i always been a heat fan i got pics of me in the eddie jones day in miami...
in the shaq wade zo posey williams haslem team.. i just didnt really like how he was overhyped by friends

Back
Top Bottom