Playground BBall habits.

the white guy who cant dribble or jump to save his life but doesnt miss a 3 or a jumper

the white guy who cant dribble or jump to save his life but doesnt miss a 3 or a jumper

Originally Posted by Nash

Dude in running shoes with endless energy and hustle

eek.gif
eek.gif
 i remember this guy lol...how about the old school baller with Chucks on?

how about the Mack Baller..the guy that shows up with a couple !@#** in the sidelines cheering him on as he smiling at them after every play and ball hogs like a *+#+$%$++@!#?

Originally Posted by Nash

Dude in running shoes with endless energy and hustle

eek.gif
eek.gif
 i remember this guy lol...how about the old school baller with Chucks on?

how about the Mack Baller..the guy that shows up with a couple !@#** in the sidelines cheering him on as he smiling at them after every play and ball hogs like a *+#+$%$++@!#?

dudes who complain when they miss or get stripped, but will never call the fouls, and they'll let everyone know that they're not calling the fouls too

dudes who call out and1 and miss

dudes who complain when they miss or get stripped, but will never call the fouls, and they'll let everyone know that they're not calling the fouls too

dudes who call out and1 and miss

at an outdoor court pickup game, i've seen a guy with his white beats by dre warming up doing defensive footwork drills on the sideline. he was dookie. c'mon man.

at an outdoor court pickup game, i've seen a guy with his white beats by dre warming up doing defensive footwork drills on the sideline. he was dookie. c'mon man.

I don't see the issue with wearing flip flops to the gym?

And I'm usually the big man on my team taking the ball up because no one else on my team can handle.

I don't see the issue with wearing flip flops to the gym?

And I'm usually the big man on my team taking the ball up because no one else on my team can handle.

The loud mouth who always has something to say and wants beef with everyone but has no skills to back it up.

The loud mouth who always has something to say and wants beef with everyone but has no skills to back it up.

the guy who insists we should switch who we are guarding because my guy just hit a contested jumper.

the guy who feels the need to face guard me the whole game.

the guy who you beat off the dribble by half a step and he automatically wraps you up instead of attempting to play defense. and then has the nerve to mention that he'll keep doing it because he can't foul out in a pick up game

the guy who insists we should switch who we are guarding because my guy just hit a contested jumper.

the guy who feels the need to face guard me the whole game.

the guy who you beat off the dribble by half a step and he automatically wraps you up instead of attempting to play defense. and then has the nerve to mention that he'll keep doing it because he can't foul out in a pick up game

What about me?

I wear a shooting sleeve cuz I think its dope lol

I got mad offensive skills but my D is suspect lol

What about me?

I wear a shooting sleeve cuz I think its dope lol

I got mad offensive skills but my D is suspect lol

My friend will straight up lie about what the score is. Like we'll be playing 21 and I know damn well that I'm beating him 16-8, and I'll ask him what the score is just to test him. He'll be like "I think it's 13-10, it might be 13-9 though."
indifferent.gif
You know damn well you aren't that bad at counting, and if you were why is your miscount always in your favor?
laugh.gif

My friend will straight up lie about what the score is. Like we'll be playing 21 and I know damn well that I'm beating him 16-8, and I'll ask him what the score is just to test him. He'll be like "I think it's 13-10, it might be 13-9 though."
indifferent.gif
You know damn well you aren't that bad at counting, and if you were why is your miscount always in your favor?
laugh.gif

I seriously hate the dudes who can't keep track of the score

checking up, aight its 6-2, we hit a two, I yell 8-2, "nahh we got 4 tho, its 8-4"

like I understand that its embarassing to lose/get blown out, but how do these dudes sleep at night.

I seriously hate the dudes who can't keep track of the score

checking up, aight its 6-2, we hit a two, I yell 8-2, "nahh we got 4 tho, its 8-4"

like I understand that its embarassing to lose/get blown out, but how do these dudes sleep at night.

The old guy whose game is worthless, but thinks he can be the team leader, barking out order and scrutinizing his teammates' shot selection. Always seems to be a former "star", with a bossy, forceful personality and a misguided confidence in his basketball IQ.

The kid who is a prodigy playing amongst other kids his own age, but is ineffective playing against grown men. Accustomed to taking Kobe-like fadeaway threes and soaking up possessions, the kid like this usually taking volumes of shots even as their shooting percentage plummets.

The smooth guy. This type of dude generally is smooth with, fluid movements, fancy ball-handling, crafty moves. But they seem to value looking smooth and effortless more than winning. This type of player rarely plays hard D, choose to make difficult plays rather than simple ones, and tries to make every pass a no-look.

Back
Top Bottom