Playing for Team USA and then returning to mediocre teams...

First Kobe, then Lebron, now Michael Redd is unhappy....
Milwaukee Bucks guard Michael Redd warned from Day 1 of training camp that, after enjoying the kind of success he did last summer with Team USA, his tolerance level was going to be low this season.

And Redd admitted, after the Bucks' record fell 2-4 in a 113-88 blowout loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday night at the AT&T Center, that his patience was wearing thin already.
"I hate it," Redd said after a game in which the Bucks trailed by as many as 40 points in the third quarter. "I'm not happy at all. This is not good. I'm not going to settle for 30-point loss against San Antonio. And we lost against Houston. I'm not happy.

"I know it's early in the season and I know we have an opportunity to get it right but I don't want to settle for losing. I'm not content with losing. We had a good camp. Now we have to translate it into the season. I'm sticking true to my word. My tolerance level is low and I want to win."

It's gotta be tough practicing with Kidd, Kobe, Lebron, etc for a few months and then going back to playing with Eric Snow, Yi, or BrianCook....
laugh.gif

Not that I feel sorry for those guys, but it really has to be tough.

michael redd should be the last guy talking. if youre unhappy, then do something about it and will your team to a damn win. dudes a borderline all star and hescrying?!
smh.gif

Redd is shooting 41% (not to mention 21% from 3) with almost 3 turnovers per game.....his teammates should be pissed about playing with him.

Milwaukee Bucks guard Michael Redd warned from Day 1 of training camp that... his tolerance level was going to be low this season. "My tolerance level is low..."
Mw2889 wrote:
Now he knows how the rest of Team USA felt like playing with him.

roll.gif

didnt look at the post......but im guessing its michael redd

It's gotta be tough practicing with Kidd, Kobe, Lebron, etc for a few months and then going back to playing with Eric Snow, Yi, or Brian Cook....
laugh.gif

Not that I feel sorry for those guys, but it really has to be tough.
Please watch them play before making judgments. You giving Redd too much credit. I have been following the Bucks this year and Redd is horrible.He got owned by Corey Brewer in the pre-season. He can't play D to save his life. He's definitely a chucker, kind of like Kobe but less efficient.
The Rocket/Bucks game they could have won if he chuck up shots in the 4th quarter and being a ballhog. Seriously Yi was on fire in the second half and hedidn't touch the ball. Redd just want to to the star. I think he got criticized by coaching staff or something but during the Spurs game, he shot only 10fg attempts (to show that they'll lose if he doesn't shoot alot), and they lost horribly. I think he's trying to be like Kobe by blaming histeammates (well, from the looks of it).
Redd and Mo are chuckers and ballhog, unless they learn to pass, they won't win games. The past 6 games, Yi is most efficient player on the team. It'stime to rebuild offense around Yi.

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

Please watch them play before making judgments. You giving Redd too much credit. I have been following the Bucks this year and Redd is horrible. He got owned by Corey Brewer in the pre-season. He can't play D to save his life. He's definitely a chucker, kind of like Kobe but less efficient.

I'm sorry homey....but point out to me exactly where I was giving Redd too much credit
grin.gif

All jokes aside (which was quite funny btw), I totally see where some of these guys are coming from. Its not every day you practice with guys like Kobe, Kidd,Lebron, Carmelo, stars of the NBA. When you go back to talent that cannot be matched to Team USA talent, it would be frustrating. Same thing can be applied tothe coaches. When you go from Coach K (where even tho i hate duke, K is one of the best coaches in the world), and come back to coach Larry Krystkowiak, itcould also be another thing that can be frustrating for a player who played on USA. I definately agree with some of what Mike Redd is feeling, but at the sametime, he has got to lead his team and be that leader that he is assumed to be.

Haters..
laugh.gif

Other than Dirk, JET, and J-Rich, this is the guy I want to see the most get a Ring, I don't know why.

Back
Top Bottom