Playoff 13's Release Local Edition

About 4 Days Away Now (Not Counting the 4 hours Left Today) I just wanted to get the vibe from fellow Nt'ers in the DMV about ya'll gameplans for saturday.

About 4 Days Away Now (Not Counting the 4 hours Left Today) I just wanted to get the vibe from fellow Nt'ers in the DMV about ya'll gameplans for saturday.

I'll be getting mine at St. Charles. These should be a GR, so I'm not breaking my neck over them.

I'll be getting mine at St. Charles. These should be a GR, so I'm not breaking my neck over them.

Got my cements and royal foams from Iverson Mall with no problems, so I'll probably go back there...

Got my cements and royal foams from Iverson Mall with no problems, so I'll probably go back there...

Gameplan? Vibe?

Tryna see If you gotta camp out or not eh?

Didn't Know It was That serious for a pair of GR's...

laugh.gif

Gameplan? Vibe?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Gameplan? Vibe?

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm not the camping type. Just trying to spark some discussion in the forum that's all. I didn't think it was that serious for the royals or the cements but I guess we can blame the hypebeasts for this.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Gameplan? Vibe?

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm not the camping type. Just trying to spark some discussion in the forum that's all. I didn't think it was that serious for the royals or the cements but I guess we can blame the hypebeasts for this.

I been waiting on these for years, these and the penny 1's will be the only shoes i buy on the first day this entire year

I been waiting on these for years, these and the penny 1's will be the only shoes i buy on the first day this entire year

Should be an easy cop, especially in Bmore...
I'll prob cop on my lunch break on Saturday, Towson, Security or Mandawmin...
Dev, you coppin?

Should be an easy cop, especially in Bmore...
I'll prob cop on my lunch break on Saturday, Towson, Security or Mandawmin...
Dev, you coppin?

i dont know bout general release though. All my connects around Moco, PG, and NoVa saying that they either got 12 pairs except for one that got 18 pairs and that's maximum i've heard a store have.

i dont know bout general release though. All my connects around Moco, PG, and NoVa saying that they either got 12 pairs except for one that got 18 pairs and that's maximum i've heard a store have.

Originally Posted by datboi81

You being lied to chief.

Or you need better "connects" at stores with better consistent allocations.

laugh.gif

As far as the Penny 1, I've only worn my joints TWICE (from last retro).  Has it been THAT long already? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom