Playoff XII Appreciation

I have 3 pairs of these all DS. 2 retros sz 8.5 and 9 and one OG sz 9.5. Willing to let go of just 1 pair if the offer is right.

my contribution..

rmkzn8.jpg

2czq62g.jpg

I have the OG's and the retros. My OG's are yellowed and my retros are DS. Haven't touched the OG's for a while now, maybe I'll just paintthe midsole to make them look crisp again and wear them casually. It's true, the OG's are built to last. They were my balling shoes for a while andthey still look NDS. They just don't make them like they used to.

They are def appreciated, my favorite model in the entire line. All colors-white/red, black/white, black/red, obsidian/white, taxi,
even the retro not og colorways-black/uni,white/flint, french blue, melo. I'll even show love for the flu games and rising suns.
Apprecated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Defintely appreciated. One of my most favorite shoes from Jordan.

I remember when the OGs dropped in '97. Walked right in to NTSF, late afternoon, and still had my size. Picked them up with no hassle.

Can it be when it was all so simple then?

I got an OG pair thats dirty, I was able to restore it with some angelus paint so Im satisfies
smile.gif

My favorite color of the XII's I remember i got these from tha mall of america in minnesota, they didnt have my size 10 so I had to get a 9.5 but itworked. I just wish I wouldve took better care of my shoes in high school. smh

White and reds are my favorite, but these are a very close second. I own 7 pairs of 12s. Most definitely one of my favorite Jordans. My 2004 playoffs are alittle yellowed. Might have to have someone paint them for me.

I remember when the OGs dropped in '97

Yep, I remember me and 2 of my boys went to the mall to cop these together. I love these shoes, my OG's are tore up now though. Hopefully these come backout again.

#2 on my top 5 of J's... I hated the fact that I missed out on these... I love 12's... I need a size 12 bad...

I remember everyone had these and went I finally was able to go cop they didn't have a sz. 12... damn..

Back
Top Bottom