Playoff XIII

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Is everyone still wearing them where you're from? Just wondering. I've haven't seen many III's or VII's or V's while out and about... But i always see 3-5 pairs of Playoffs when I hit the mall... They need to lay off so i can wear mines!

THIS!

I wont even wear my shoes if I see someone wearing them in the WDYWT thread. True story

Agreed. Exactly why I didn't UNDS my white cement IIIs till after the True Blues came out. That being said, I don't usually see too many playoff 13s, mostly USA Vs, Bordeauxs, Flint 13s, and fake 11s where I'm at. Haven't seen anyone with the 2011 Metallic Vs yet but since i just said that I'll probably see 10 people with them today 
laugh.gif

i have this thing i do with unDS'ing certain shoes at certain times of the year (like my bday or xmas) but I will never take longer than a year to do so.

I wore mine several times especially in the rain and they still look good I scrubbed the white part with bleach and they cleaned up a bit. Should I use sonething else ?

Use Armor All Cleaning Wipes (purple cannister). You can get them at any Autozone or auto parts retailer. Pretty much makes most white materials brand new looking. Always have a container of them on hand.

i got a real clean pair of og playoffs but im leaning towards gettin rid of them. classic shoe nontheless

Is this high school? Some of you kids create dumb threads because you have dumb minds. Just calling it how it is. Wear what you like. Don't gig win to peer pressure. lol I can't believe I'm saying that to someone.

Back
Top Bottom