• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steph the most swagless superstar ever. Entire W's team got no swag and a bunch of trash haircuts. Can't believe they got 5 straight finals and probably 4/5 rings. :smh:

AADB4914-6458-4C13-A58E-224AA515EF61.gif

Nah man. Timmy D embraced that dad-style.

Steph lowkey be tryna dress swaggy and end up looking like an off-brand HM model

You did say swagless plus steph is at least exciting to watch. Tim,Tony P never heard of edge ups I swear they haven't. Plus San Antonio style was so boring to watch I remember falling asleep during there playoff tenues.

Yo folks.. last statement... Probably the best season.. Warriors with 6 all-stars most of the season & then they go down and the team that the world fell in love with back in 2013-2015 came back & now going to be back to full strength with a confident bench. :pimp:

feature.jpeg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:
2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

dray.PNG

Hmmm...so like against a team led by Al Horford and Terry Rozier in 7 game nail biter series?

Would that have made it better?
Stop with the false narratives. No one was giving lebron homage for putting up numbers against a bum *** Celtics team and no one should be giving Steph homage for putting up numbers against a bum *** blazers team. Give me a break.

How I felt watching the Warriors come back from a 17 point deficit to win for the 3rd straight game:
upload_2019-5-20_23-34-34.gif

Making me lose my damn mind. No more! Not tonight. Those sons of *****es with alligator blood. Pay Steph and the Warriors their money. They beat them, straight up. I’m done.

Back
Top Bottom