Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2019-05-20_23.57.41.jpg

2019-05-20_21.57.10.jpg

#DubsIn4 :pimp:

Idk if it's this but bruh. Look at this **** man :lol:

BIL-WARRIORS-FUN.jpg

It's a testament to how great they are that they just washing dudes with this amount of negative style.

I think we all got the same type of fit KD and Dray have somewhere in our closet.

Steph’s fit though looks like the clearance section of Marshall’s and Klay...it’s wildly impressive that he’s pullin hollywood females dressed like jesse pinkman

KD could have gone to any other team in the league but the 2 that were in the finals

And guess what dude did

28 options and that's what dude does

Smmhhh

Curry was really trying to go for the headshot with that travel to 3 pointer when he coulda easily scored a 2 to beat the blazers :rofl:. Curry gives no dambs :pimp:

Literally no one said this

literally huh?

Paul Pierce: Blazers’ guards are as good as Warriors’
May 14, 2019

https://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/paul-pierce-blazers-guards-good-as-warriors/495675

Paul Pierce has made some more comments that are sure to get the attention of the masses.

During ESPN’s pregame coverage before Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals on Tuesday night, Pierce said he thought the Portland Trail Blazers could win if Kevin Durant misses games in the series due to his calf injury. In his explanation for his pick, Pierce said the Blazers’ guards are as good as the Warriors’.

“I do (think Portland can win),” Pierce said. “I think it’s closer than you think. For one, I think that the backcourts are a wash. Damian Lillard was a first-team All-NBA player a year ago. That will be Steph (Curry) this year. So these guys are neck-and-neck when we talk about talent and scoring. CJ McCollum is playing like an All-Star. Klay Thompson is an All-Star. So they’re not far off from each other. The difference is the role players.”

Pierce’s support of Portland’s guards is nice, but we can’t agree. Curry is an MVP and the greatest shooter in NBA history. There is a big difference between being second or even first-team All-NBA and being a league MVP. The difference between those two levels is similar to the difference between being a first or second-team All-NBA pick and just missing the cut. Similarly, Klay is so accomplished and has proven how good he is numerous times. McCollum is a very good player and proved his value in Game 7 of the conference semis, but he’s still a step below Thompson.

The best way for them to prove Pierce’s comments to be true is to play amazingly in the series and beat the Warriors. Then we may start to think differently. Until then, Pierce may get laughed out of the building the way he was on his last comments.

Stop with the false narratives. No one was giving lebron homage for putting up numbers against a bum *** Celtics team and no one should be giving Steph homage for putting up numbers against a bum *** blazers team. Give me a break.

ESPN gave Bron another faux ring for that "grueling" playoff run through the east last year.

Blazers aren't winning a single game, man. Warriors unlocked something in the finale ~14 minutes of game 5.
Blazers weren't supposed to win a single game vs OKC and Den too i heard.

giphy.gif

Feel like the blazers getting underestimated

They got heart they not going out like ho’s like the rockets

Blazers are trash, man. Gonna enjoy watching them get exposed.

Especially Collins.

giphy.gif

Really wish the Jazz would've finished 6th.

Pretty much.

When you gotta resort to “no swag” to denigrate a team (and not their play), you’re a hater, and your point is invalid.

FIVE STRAIGHT FINALS AND LEBRON COULDNT EVEN GET TO PLAYOFFS.
You hella sensitive :rofl:

Ain't no one denigrating how great the W's are. You should try reading sometime.

In fact, I even said "it's a testament to how great they are that they're washing dudes with negative style"

And you brought up Bron for no reason at all :lol:

Man, FOH :rofl: you lowkey mad cause you be dressin' like Steph huh?

Back
Top Bottom