Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Decided to help the cause. Left a 10 dollar donation right now
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Very late, but I just contributed. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through over there when it seems like disaster after disaster.

is it too late to donate?
Not at all.  The need is still great and Mercy Corps is providing a number of important, ongoing services for people in affected areas.   
New contributions - and repeat contributions - are welcomed and greatly appreciated. 

Posting these videos here on behalf of my friend, who is the coordinator of this mobile cinema relief project in Japan.  He took supplies to some of the evacuation centers and screened some movies for the kids. Sorry, no English subs yet.

Why aren't we raising money for all the countries that have experienced a catastrophe? Turkey?Chile?Indonesia?Pakistan?

I know its late but I just donated.Im going to honestly say that I had no clue NT was doing things like this.Good to see people care about things going on outside of NT and shoes.Now do i get the special NT tag?LoL

Here's a video I filmed back in April. We followed Nasty and Marco, two Japanese cyclists, on their first trip to the US, only a month after the disaster. Check it out if you have time. If you care to pass it on, there is a link to Mercy Corps in the video description.   

is it too late to donate?
Not at all. 
Our community fundraising page is still up and we'll continue to award NT Japan badges to those who donate over $10.  Just leave your username in the comments section when you give through http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/niketalk.  

We're currently at $20,470 and counting.

Thanks once again to all of you for your continued support!

Back
Top Bottom