Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

get paid this week then ill donate some

wowzers, at how much we've raised thus far. everyone who donated
pimp.gif

Good work guys... 
Just donated myself. Lets continue to keep all those out there in our thoughts and prayers. 

St. 

Meth I messaged you

Idk if you read it or not but the I think another NT fitted with the Japan NT logo would be really clean and well the proceeds could be donated to Japan victims.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

how are yall getting the banners?

You are supposed to either leave a comment on the donation page with your NT User name or forward NT staff your donation confirmation email.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Meth I messaged you

Idk if you read it or not but the I think another NT fitted with the Japan NT logo would be really clean and well the proceeds could be donated to Japan victims.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good job nters

is this 5k with or without the extra $3k from ad revenue? either way, that's impressive.
Everything we've raised so far may be attributed to user donations.  We're still in the process of collecting back revenue from our previous hosting company.  Sadly, it takes a great deal of prodding even when the intent is to donate it toward disaster relief efforts - just another reason to be glad we'll never have to deal with them again after we finish collecting for Q4 2010.  
We'll make an announcement once that contribution has been made.

I just donated. 
pimp.gif

quick question which might have been addressed already. How long do we keep the logo under our name?

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

And we have once again hit our goal of $5,000!

Thats wassup NT fam!!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
very nice.

i'll be donating again next paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom