Please delete

white n red Pennys.. mmm.. the griffs dissapoint tho.. still waiting for the griff max 2

I'm sure it's been repeated over and over again in the thread, but damn those Pippen fusions are TERRIBLE.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Wow, that's a random Griffey model to retro.

Same thing I was thinking. I could think of 2 or 3 of the Griffey's they could retro before these...

But the Carnivore's and Pippen's are already on my list.

nike is just ODing right before our eyes with these past releases.then we get all these within the next couple of months.don't get me wrong,i'm notcomplaining but this is plain insane.

NIKE IS ON SOME EVIL GENIUS SCIENCE TYPE S***!!!! Between most of these releases and the JB releases I'm gonna be DEAD BROKE!!!

slate 95's maybe but im real upset at these pippen hybrids. why not just put out a retro of the air more uptempo with the correct materials. also why notretro the griffey 2's first

Wow... I don't even know what to buy. Next summer is going to be difficult. College decisions, then this.
frown.gif

SC Trainers
AM95's
Griffeys
Carnivores
Pippens

Nike is drawing a loaded gun for next year.

GRIFFEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

I wish it was the Shox though

I thought they were gunna release the Griffey IIs??
nike-air-griffey-max-2-ii-og-black-emerald-shoes.jpg

Yeah, I'm surprised those are the Griffeys they did as opposed to maybe the II's, or the III's... or maybe even the IV's. Still hot though.IMO, the ones dropping are the last hot Griffey release.

I'm also curious to see if and when they actually drop Unlimiteds and the Fab-Five Huarache's. (Both are rumored for 2010.)

i will cop Every OG color way of the 95s , carnivores , and da pippens and the PHX pennys

Didn't they just release those Griffey's a couple of years ago?

I think a lot of those will get scrapped

Some of those didn't sell in OG colorways

And Pippens and 95's have been sitting in stores

YO! Like seriously... white Pippens and Carnivores are musts.

And since Nike didn't drop the wht/orange Big Nike highs... hopefully JB will come through with the metallic orange AJ1's.
grin.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm also curious to see if and when they actually drop Unlimiteds and the Fab-Five Huarache's. (Both are rumored for 2010.)

Please Fab-Five Huarache's. Please

Back
Top Bottom