please delete

laugh.gif
I knew it was about Bow Wow...

I agree 100%... Claiming to be apart of "that life" because he toured with snoop and blurted out a few curse words at the age of 8-years-old
laugh.gif

...Son brought that argument up as if JD discovered him at the age of 21
laugh.gif

I agree 100%... Claiming to be apart of "that life" because he toured with snoop and blurted out a few curse words at the age of 8-years-old
laugh.gif

...Son brought that argument up as if JD discovered him at the age of 21
laugh.gif

`i see where he's comin from.....but u honestly want me to feel sorry for you because JD made you millions of dollars?
laugh.gif

`i see where he's comin from.....but u honestly want me to feel sorry for you because JD made you millions of dollars?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Claiming to be apart of "that life" because he toured with snoop and blurted out a few curse words at the age of 8-years-old
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Claiming to be apart of "that life" because he toured with snoop and blurted out a few curse words at the age of 8-years-old
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seen this video yesterday and just felt embarrassed for him. This dude has no idea what life is. He's 24 year old and he's still trying to "act hard". Like he said, he's sold millions of records....has a acting career. Why is he mad? JD made you be Bow wow? Oh you were really gangsta but JD made you Bow Wow huh? Hell outta here. Lil' ungrateful N. Millions fight to be in the position Bow is in right now and he's crying.

And the biggest irony of the video is that to confirm how gangsta he is he brings up he was at shows with BO$$. Yea the female gangsta rapper who sold white in her music and killed millions of dudes on her album and it came out she grew up in a middle class neighborhood and went to private school. He himself probably doesn't even know who BO$$ is talking about we don't.
laugh.gif

I seen this video yesterday and just felt embarrassed for him. This dude has no idea what life is. He's 24 year old and he's still trying to "act hard". Like he said, he's sold millions of records....has a acting career. Why is he mad? JD made you be Bow wow? Oh you were really gangsta but JD made you Bow Wow huh? Hell outta here. Lil' ungrateful N. Millions fight to be in the position Bow is in right now and he's crying.

And the biggest irony of the video is that to confirm how gangsta he is he brings up he was at shows with BO$$. Yea the female gangsta rapper who sold white in her music and killed millions of dudes on her album and it came out she grew up in a middle class neighborhood and went to private school. He himself probably doesn't even know who BO$$ is talking about we don't.
laugh.gif

What's funny is that this very same gangster was talking about killing himself on twitter last week.

Back
Top Bottom