Please Delete

you drove fast enough to get out of their scope and lower your wanted level? thats some nice driving sir

but im not sure, who knows if youre gonna get a call or not tonight

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

you drove fast enough to get out of their scope and lower your wanted level? thats some nice driving sir

I'm hella paranoid keep looking out my window.

He was on me for a while, he has a v8, but once them horses kicks in it was over. I got lucky to say the least.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

I'm hella paranoid keep looking out my window.

He was on me for a while, he has a v8, but once them horses kicks in it was over. I got lucky to say the least.

Posting for when OP updates with new title: Just Got Caught By The Cops! ADVICE NEEDED!

Posting for when OP updates with new title: Just Got Caught By The Cops! ADVICE NEEDED!

laugh.gif
he ran your !!+! before he pulled you over. People with power hate being robbed of the opportunity to use it, rip.

laugh.gif
he ran your !!+! before he pulled you over. People with power hate being robbed of the opportunity to use it, rip.

DO NOT KEEP YOUR CAR ON THE STREET!

it will be impounded if they can find it.  i'd say you're probably good if they don't come for you by tonight.  but keep it in a garage or back yard for a while out of view to be safe.

DO NOT KEEP YOUR CAR ON THE STREET!

it will be impounded if they can find it.  i'd say you're probably good if they don't come for you by tonight.  but keep it in a garage or back yard for a while out of view to be safe.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Good Night Sweet Prince. 
The cop for sure dialed in your license plate while chasing you. If your car is registered in your name, expect your door to be kicked in at 6am by a SWAT team. 

dang dude, im glad i got my insurance card this morning. #teamstatefarm 
but op says his plates where in the window so theres a chance he mightve gotten a clean getaway. but chances are you 'gon get got' op

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Good Night Sweet Prince. 
The cop for sure dialed in your license plate while chasing you. If your car is registered in your name, expect your door to be kicked in at 6am by a SWAT team. 

dang dude, im glad i got my insurance card this morning. #teamstatefarm 
but op says his plates where in the window so theres a chance he mightve gotten a clean getaway. but chances are you 'gon get got' op

in lighter criminal news, I actually got a "Courtesy Warning Notice" at 9:52 for having my "VEHICLE IN PARK AFTER DARK". Thank you, Officer Brashear, I did not know I was trespassing.

in lighter criminal news, I actually got a "Courtesy Warning Notice" at 9:52 for having my "VEHICLE IN PARK AFTER DARK". Thank you, Officer Brashear, I did not know I was trespassing.

Back
Top Bottom