PLEASE HELP: are these UK8.5 blue tints legit?

I'm not too sure about those dots, and the back does look a little too high, it may be legit, but I wouldn't take that risk to be honest with you

UndrratedHypebeast UndrratedHypebeast would you be able to help me. I'm trying to identify just one pair of UK8.5's in blue tint. The ones in this thread have now sold anyway so need to start again in identifying a pair that are legit. If I sent you a few links, would you be able to give me your opinion please whether they are real or fake? Thanks in advance.

UndrratedHypebeast UndrratedHypebeast would you be able to help me. I'm trying to identify just one pair of UK8.5's in blue tint. The ones in this thread have now sold anyway so need to start again in identifying a pair that are legit. If I sent you a few links, would you be able to give me your opinion please whether they are real or fake? Thanks in advance.
Yes, this link provides legit blue tint, all legit, it's through Grailed, so if its fake you get your money back too. I recommend you order rough a reputable seller just in case:

https://www.grailed.com/feed/gr172rBEkA

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!

Hi UndrratedHypebeast UndrratedHypebeast , is GRAILED guaranteed legit or do you still have to be wary of fakes?
Grailed is a website where if the item is fake, you do get your money back, with that said, there are still scammers trying to scam you, but those guys usually get banned very fast, and you can tell by their feedback already, my advice, only buy from sellers that have feedback on Grailed, I recommend 10 reps or more. Let me know if you have any questions. If you're willing to pay slightly more, guaranteed authentic but less of a hassle to find what's legit and what's not, you can use GOAT or StockX.

Back
Top Bottom