Please HELP ASAP!!!!!!

Hey all, I need help with this issue I have as soon as you guys can respond..... This happened last night and im terribly saddened as I just got these shoes a week ago and paid 163 dollars for them, and saved money just to buy these shoes for a month straight.....
Basically I was using the "suede/nubuck" foaming cleaner that you can buy at finish line and its the foaming spray can with the brush on the top of the lid. Oh and sorry, the shoes we are talking about here are the 2010 air jordan 6 black / varsity red's which of course
are suede... But there was a stain looking area on the toe of one of the shoes, so I sprayed it with the foaming spray, and used the lid (which has a brush) and did circular motions to get the foam into the area, and I repeated twice... Then when I took a look at it THIS IS
WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!! Please Please someone help me and tell me what I can do at this point to even fix the suede on the toe box.... I worked really hard for these shoes, and I really love them... I would hate to have ruined them for good.... Thanks guys.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
wow ive used that same cleaner and nothing happened to my varsity 6's. You probably brushed to hard man. But check in the sneakercare maintenance thread  in the last page someone posted that they used some product to fix their playoff 8's which had the same problem as your 6's.

Your first mistake was wasting $163 on them
grin.gif

But go look in the sneaker maintenance thread for your answer.

Originally Posted by bel air

FYL!! read the rules ASAP to get ur question answered!!!!!!!
man, you reply to every thread telling ppl to read the rules and that they are posting in the wrong thread. It is quite annoying. That is why message boards have moderators etc.
OP, check out the sneaker care/maintenance thread - those guys know what they are talking about. Based on those pics it looks like you may have rubbed or brushed too hard and/or used too much of the sneaker cleaner which is why the suede looks completely worn down.

Good luck...

btw, original poster, how old are u? just outta curiousity, cuz no one in their right mind would scrub suede shoes that damn hard

I'm 22 years old. Look im not looking to have people crack corny jokes and stuff. Yeah I know I rubbed too hard alright?? These were the first pair of suede shoes I have ever owned.... Can anybody help me and tell me what happened to the suede, and most importantly, WHAT I can do to fix it!!! And to anybody that is trying to help me, thank you!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like everyone else has said...take this to Sneaker maintenance

*goes to look at my pair*

laugh.gif

You still should have known better
smh.gif

C'MON SON!

yea the dude with the playoff 8's did a good job. I know that there's also a spray that restores suede/nubuck. most importantly, take this as a lesson learned. welcome to NT 2010, BTW

wow thanks for all the worthless replies guys!!!! thought I could find some help with this problem on this forum. But instead I got a bunch of insults and negativity. What a worthless message board

this message board is worthless when u ask in the incorrect place, like u just did. like I said son, READ THE DAMN RULES BeFORE POSTING

I don't have time to read the rules before posting, I just wanted my question answered you @##%#+$ %%@*$@ %+!@#

^^OP you can't expect somone else solve your problems. You gotta do some research yourself man. To begin with, u asked for help on the wrong place but since you're new i understand but u gotta read the rules first man. I tried to help u and guide u on the right direction to help u solve your problem but the rest is up to u man.

OP, i certainly wouldn't start using curse words...

As for help, I've always been a firm believer that there is NO way to clean suede shoes without ruining the texture...HOWEVER, a wise man told me that the best way to clean suede, especially black, is to dye them...personally, I just dont mess up nubuck/suede kicks so I've never tried it...but let me know how it goes.

Originally Posted by matt52687

I'm 22 years old. Look im not looking to have people crack corny jokes and stuff.
If that's not what you're looking for, then you've come to the wrong place. This is the foundation of the JB forum these days. Corny jokes, and wacky GIFs. I wish you luck with repairing your kicks, though.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

If that's not what you're looking for, then you've come to the wrong place. This is the foundation of the JB forum these days. Corny jokes, and wacky GIFs. I wish you luck with repairing your kicks, though.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

are u talking about the JB forum on NT or ISS?

go back to ISS kid

btw, original poster, how old are u? just outta curiousity, cuz no one in their right mind would scrub suede shoes that damn hard
That hard? No one in their right mind woulda even used that hard brush to clean them anyway sorry for your lost

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

That hard? No one in their right mind woulda even used that hard brush to clean them anyway sorry for your lost
sick.gif
sick.gif

stop following me around abeezy

kids FTL

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

sick.gif
sick.gif

stop following me around abeezy

kids FTL
MA DUDE YOURE A LAME IM FOLLOWING YOU AROUND AND Y CALLING EVERYONE KIDS YOU MUST BE A KID LISTEN HERE I DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT IMO YOURE JUST A WANNA BE MOD THAT NO ONE IN THE JB FORUM TAKES SERIOUS

Back
Top Bottom