Please Help for PayPal purpose Read Description

Please help me for this PayPal dispute.
I bought this shoes via Paypal, the seller claim and put in description the shoes is VNDS. Means excellent condition, I receive the shoes today I saw scuff marks all over the shoes. On his eBay listing the shoes really look good. I message the seller and he told me he can take 15$ off. I bought the shoes for 250$ knowing that they are VNDS. Please see the pictures and I need all your honest opinions. Thank you very much!

View media item 1477795
View media item 1477797
View media item 1477798
View media item 1477799
View media item 1477800
View media item 1477801
View media item 1477802
View media item 1477803
View media item 1477804
View media item 1477807
View media item 1477808
I believe the shoes is 100% authentic. But the seller description is way off and trying to trick the buyer. Please help me on this. Thank you

Did the seller put pre owned in his description with scuff marks?

If not then you should say item not describe as it was listed. With those pictures I wouldn't have bought those shoes imo

Foget the scuff marks,are they legit? I don't think they are looking at the jump man on the tongue,left leg is shorter then the other,

Did the seller put pre owned in his description with scuff marks?

If not then you should say item not describe as it was listed. With those pictures I wouldn't have bought those shoes imo

No he didn't put about the scuffs mark on the description. He just said that look at the pictures. But on pictures he didn't really point out about those scuff marks.

Foget the scuff marks,are they legit? I don't think they are looking at the jump man on the tongue,left leg is shorter then the other,

Yeah they look legit to me, that jumpman is the only off, everything else I check they're okay. I will post this thread on PayPal dispute so please can you give the condition of the shoes. Like i said he stated that the shoes is VNDS. Which is not. Thank you

Last edited:
It's really your call,u have the right for a refund if the scuff marks wasn't shown and the seller didn't stated it in discription, false advertisement, I wouldn't worry about scuff marks I'm sure u can get some $ back for that reason as seller did say,I would be more worried if it didn't come with receipt or it's fake.

The condition looks if he hasn't worn them,the sock liner looks almost new,no crease anywhere even toe box,seem like those shoes didn't get scratch up by some 1 wearing them,it looks very suspect

Back
Top Bottom