PLEASE HELP ME NT!!!

This guy that bought my shoes wont pay me and i contacted him and called him and he said he will pay. He didnt, i already sent out the shoes because he markedit as payment sent. He picked up his phone and said he will pay today and didnt...

Here is his info i tried, but no answer. I know he replied saying he will pay, but no payment yet. And i dont know what to do

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...:IT&item=320335344908

EBAY ID: southpark.623

[edit: you are NOT allowed to post a user's personal information - it violates Yuku's terms of service. If you've been defrauded, you need to takeit up with law enforcement rather than begging people online to harass someone on your behalf. ]

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

No you deserve to get scammed for not double checking.

laugh.gif

2. Relax. Give dude more time. Its only been 1 day hours right? NT detecs dont put in work till its been established that you've been dooped... dope. j/k.

3. Edit:
eek.gif
smh.gif

no way you really shipped out $8k worth of shoes before receiving the money. I refuse to be believe someone could do that.

You sent him $8,000 worth of shoes and you didn't double check for payment?

Did dude already receive the shoes? If so then
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Yo the only thing I can tell you is to call whoever is shipping for you and Cancel It immediately

You shouldn't really mail the stuff until you receive all the Funds in your account!

For example: You are working cashier in the store you, ring somebody up and bag their items...and they say "Ill come back with the money its in the car,but I am going to go ahead and put the stuff in the car then come back" ... would you let them walk-out with the merchandise? HELL NO!

It's 8 stacks!!! 8 g's!!! $8000!!! Why wouldn't you check if you received the payment before you shipped out all those shoes? OP, that's gottabe the most foolish thing an NTer has done. This is worse than that kid that sold his kicks to somebody who shortchanged him and dipped with the quickness.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

It's 8 stacks!!! 8 g's!!! $8000!!! Why wouldn't you check if you received the payment before you shipped out all those shoes? OP, that's gotta be the most foolish thing an NTer has done. This is worse than that kid that sold his kicks to somebody who shortchanged him and dipped with the quickness.
Wasn't it outside his house on his porch? Or was that a different NTer?
laugh.gif

smh at NTers taken Ls all the time.....

roll.gif
I didnt even notice it was his whole collection for 8 stacks

To a buyer with no feedback
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

lol thats why I hit him with a R.I.P
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

roll.gif

ohwell.gif

lol thats why I hit him with a R.I.P
laugh.gif
I'm thinking it's a pair or two...that's a huge L in itself....but damn 8000 G's worth of Jordans down the drain
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom