please help me prove these 4s are fake. thanks. quick help.

Fake 4s

thanks for your help. i couldn't figure out how to post pictures instead of a live link. but i don't think anyone on here will be buying these fake shoes.

laugh.gif
How are those fake?
Those are legit bro. Those aren't "MARS" IV's, Those are OG Fire Red IV's from 1989

Def. legit. Always loved og fire reds, but had to settle for Mars. Good luck if you are bidding.

seriously? the grey on the bottom is too dark, no hump on the back, and the og's didn't have white painted midsoles.

Keep in mind these shoes are 21 years old and they have been WORN. Of course the grey is going to be darker. No shoe stays the exact same color for 21 years especially if they were worn. Midsoles are black bro everything is on point.

100% fakes

admitedly fairly good ones, but these have cropped up a few times on the forums & the tell-tale signs are pretty much the same for the OGs as with retro IVs...

No heel bump
Netting does not run parallel to the wings
Nike Swoosh is too small
The "R" is in the wrong font
Stitching is sloppy
The cut of the collar is too straight -it should have more of a curve
& despite the one pictured on air-jordans.com, the tag is off too

Check against any authentic pair from one of the big collectors such as brian himself, Fabes or solesupreme -& you can see the differences.

I know him and I told him yesterday they were fake. He just responded today so he should be removing them.

SMH @ all those who said they were legit....and I disagree FP, they're pretty bad fakes...

I don't know him, but I told him they were fake, and he's claiming authentic with money back guarantee. He even tried to prove it with another picture of another pair of his OG 4s, and they're fake too. why would people think these are authentic?

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

I don't know him, but I told him they were fake, and he's claiming authentic with money back guarantee. He even tried to prove it with another picture of another pair of his OG 4s, and they're fake too. why would people think these are authentic?
His other OG Fire Red IV's are not fake...

Back
Top Bottom