Please help my bros get in the Ultimate Fighter House!

Hey guys, my brother in law and his blood brother are trying out for The Ultimate Fighter tomorrow (12/5/2011) in Vegas. Please help and show your support by tweeting Dana!
Pls RT 4 my bros tryin out tmrw: @danawhite we wanna see the Capoeira brothers�@vinicios_mma & @marcuslelo in the Ultimate FIghter house!

That would be so awesome if they made the show. �Here are a couple of their fight videos:

Marcus is the one that had the infamous 20 second KO:�

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif] [/font]

That first knockout
sick.gif

Capoeira though?
laugh.gif
It'll be interesting to see someone who can actually use it effectively. If I had a twitter I would def try to help. Good luck to them though
pimp.gif

if i knew how to use twitter I would.

best of luck to your fam.

would love to see some capoeira dudes in the TUF house.

If they have good personalities id say theyre going to make it. or at least one of them. Capoeira isnt too common in MMA still

pretty sure for TUF its personality/ability to raise ratings >> skill

thats why you have the junie browning, akira, etc

Dope man - hope they get a fair shot to be seen. I no tweets, but I love seeing different styles.. specially one as exciting as Capo

Update: Lelo (the guy with the 20 sec KO) made it thru all of today's rounds. i think he just has to wait for the official word if he's in.

Joe Silva told Vinicius to win 5 fights in a row and he's in the UFC with no reality show needed!

thanks again for tweeting Dana guys!!!

props, ill tivo tuf if he does make it, ussually dont watch that show, too much 'reality' not enough fighting. but after watching that clip, i would love to see some wreastlers or bjj's stand in a ring with them.

Back
Top Bottom