PLEASE HELP!!! size 12 galaxy foams, is this a fair deal?

Hi everyone so I'm trying to do $250 cash + DS royal blue 1s + 9/10 black cement 3s to trade a pair of worn size 12 galaxy foamposite with no og box nor tag.  Would it be a fair trade?  Please give me your honest opinion I would appreciate it thanks in advance!  

I would offer $100-150 less but size 12 in pretty good condition are kinda hard to come by

Hmmm...

No og box and soles look fairly worn. How reputable is the seller?

Make sure you get pic of inner shoe tag to verify authenticity. I take it this is a local meet up right?

I'd say your 2 pairs plus $150 since no box and soles look fairly worn.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply!  and yes it would be local meet up.  I was thinking $250 is a bit much too but dude won't go any lower ... I've been looking for a pair and I know size 12 is hard to find as well.  It's a struggle... Im still debating though I'm really tempted

Those are authentic for sure since fakes are just 
sick.gif
 but some tagged pics would help since you don't wanna waste your time if you decide to trade. You can try to get it to like 200-225 + 2 shoes if you try a bit. You can find the flight tag for like $20-30 on ebay as well. Rep if we helped

Last edited:
kk I def. will try to get some tagged pics.  Meeting this dude up with about 1 hr drive not too bad.  I'm not too worried about the tag since I got a tag from the galaxy rookies and probably won't wear them w/ the tags on but I do wish he got og everything.  I think I'll do the trade, I appreciate the help thanks a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom