Please help sole advice

Hi all .
Need some help I am a retired fighter who trains clients and fighters on pads all day 5 days a week and I am on my.feet for 16 hours those days....with some injuries left over from my career I want and need the softest...squishiest...marshmallow like shoes Nike do ...I won't be running in them but moving alot and walking lots in the gym on a padded floor but need the extra soft cush for my reco knees and pinned ankle ....thanks heaps hope I get some advice

You'd benefit from anything that has a Lunar Lon sole. Problem is....I'm not sure that there's been much to release in the most recent 3-5 years that utilizes that sole. Nothing new anyway. But, try looking through Ebay for the Nike Lunar Eclipse. It's a great shoe! The LunarLon sole was released before Adidas Ultraboost....And while Ultraboost is great, there's a sturdiness and absorption combination that Lunarlon provides that you can't find elsewhere. I used to multi-purpose train in them for a few years...and still have some pairs that get used from time to time, currently.

You'd benefit from anything that has a Lunar Lon sole. Problem is....I'm not sure that there's been much to release in the most recent 3-5 years that utilizes that sole. Nothing new anyway. But, try looking through Ebay for the Nike Lunar Eclipse. It's a great shoe! The LunarLon sole was released before Adidas Ultraboost....And while Ultraboost is great, there's a sturdiness and absorption combination that Lunarlon provides that you can't find elsewhere. I used to multi-purpose train in them for a few years...and still have some pairs that get used from time to time, currently.
Ok I will LOOK now thanks so much for you help ...appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom