Please Help!

Hi Everyone,

My 7 year old nephew had a very bad accident where he damaged his ankle (he lost almost his feet), he went through 6 serious operations and now he can walk thank to God..

He is not able to wear normal shoes :frown:.. he is seeing all the kids wearing sneakers but he's not able to.. :((

I'm searching for him the Lebron Soldier 11 (XI) flyease model (any of these size 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5) i think he will fit those shoes, and this will make him really happy..!

Please, please, im searching for this maybe a month i couldnt find it.. so i hoped if i wrote here maybe someone could help me out..
Can anyone help me?

Thanks..

Hi there,

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your nephew's accident. I hope he is able to fully heal.

The Lebron Solider 11 Flyease is currently available on the Nikestore website in the US in a couple color options in some of the sizes you are looking for. In addition, the Lebron Soldier 13 Flyease is available as well. I would imagine both sneakers would fit similarly and both be similarly accessible in terms of fit.

I don't know the availability of the sneakers on the Nike websites in other countries if you happen to be outside the US, but it is worth searching the Nike website for them no matter where you are located.

Hi there,

First off, I'm sorry to hear about your nephew's accident. I hope he is able to fully heal.

The Lebron Solider 11 Flyease is currently available on the Nikestore website in the US in a couple color options in some of the sizes you are looking for. In addition, the Lebron Soldier 13 Flyease is available as well. I would imagine both sneakers would fit similarly and both be similarly accessible in terms of fit.

I don't know the availability of the sneakers on the Nike websites in other countries if you happen to be outside the US, but it is worth searching the Nike website for them no matter where you are located.

Thank you very Much!!

Back
Top Bottom