Please LC this Jordan 11 72-10.... tnx a lot...

View media item 1921548
Can you help me to lc this pair they said that this is fake bcoz of the carbon fiber that its different from the other pair and they said that the stitching of the 23 are off and the toe box are bulky can you judge what do you think of this pair... tia...

Last edited:
IMO legit, what you pointed out on the 23 look like a factory flaws there was so many produced of these, as for toe being too bulky your good the reps were a lot more bulky heres a pic of a high quality rep notice how much more bulky it is than yours, also the reps have this glossier finish on the box which yours does not. other than that the reps had this real strong chemical smell from the glue I'm guessing. 

Last edited:
Thank
IMO legit, what you pointed out on the 23 look like a factory flaws there was so many produced of these, as for toe being too bulky your good the reps were a lot more bulky heres a pic of a high quality rep notice how much more bulky it is than yours, also the reps have this glossier finish on the box which yours does not. other than that the reps had this real strong chemical smell from the glue I'm guessing. 

View media item 1921616
thank u for you help how about the carbon fiber they said that the cf are different. Also check the last pic that the size are not desame the right is a little taller than the other pair...

Last edited:
if you look at the 72-10 forum there was a couple of people that had ordered from NDC and they had the same issue with the CF as yours some even worse, from what I've learned both shoes are made separately so chances are a lot of them are not going to be 100% the same, remember the CF are hand made. on the reps i had seen in person both of the CF were exactly the same if that helps.

Last edited:
if you look at the 72-10 forum there was a couple of people that had ordered from NDC and they had the same issue with the CF as yours some even worse, from what I've learned both shoes are made separately so chances are a lot of them are not going to be 100% the same, remember the CF are hand made. on the reps i had seen in person both of the CF were exactly the same if that helps.

Oh ok.... thank u for your help buddy...

Last edited:
Can u take a better clear pic of the jump man logo on top of the box, looks like the indent is off.

Back
Top Bottom