PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

It's kew to see Kerr get heated & fight for his players. Doesn't he have the 2nd most technicals called on a coach still?

Can't watch the game, but was it really that bad? Looks like Curry had an off night and I'm sure Bogut and Iguodala sitting out didn't help.

Warriors just couldn't get any stops or defensive rebounds.

Thunder gave Curry some new looks defensively (put Durant on Curry). Think it bothered Steph a little bit, but he didn't look totally engaged into the game.

Oh, and David Lee was his usual matador self on defense. Although he surprised the hell outta me when he blocked Waiters
laugh.gif

Can't watch the game, but was it really that bad? Looks like Curry had an off night and I'm sure Bogut and Iguodala sitting out didn't help.
Wasn't that bad at all. Warriors were in the game up to the 5 min mark of the 4th quarter. Westbrook simply went off and the addition of Waiters helped the Thunders' bench.

Warriors just couldn't get any stops or defensive rebounds.

Thunder gave Curry some new looks defensively (put Durant on Curry). Think it bothered Steph a little bit, but he didn't look totally engaged into the game.

Oh, and David Lee was his usual matador self on defense. Although he surprised the hell outta me when he blocked Waiters
laugh.gif
David Lee played decent and that block was legit!!  
laugh.gif

Hoping the Warriors win tonight.

Didn't know we played early, great win gives some good rest for our starters...and Mcadoo played great on his first back from the Dleauge. Heres to extending the home streak!!

I hope the signing of McAdoo lights a fire under Ezeli. Dude was working hard in garbage time.

Does the team really dislike Kuzmic? Seems like he's already an afterthought. 

I don't think there's much to like, IMHO.
Yeah I know. I mean, I feel like the Warriors signed him from Europe only to see how he can develop. He probably will be gone after this season.
Kuzmic is just hurt. I think they should have signed Jermaine O'Neal.
Signing O'Neal would have been nice. But in the end, it comes down to where O'Neal really wants to play. 

Also, I had no idea McAdoo is listed as a SF. WHAT.

I think they something about O'Neal wanting a role and with the Warriors, the role would be little if anything.

i could see JO getting 13-15 minutes a game considering how thin we are at the 5 spot, especially if bogut and mo buckets get into foul trouble. if JO could play as well as he did at times last season, he'd be worth signing.

and for JO, there's definitely got to be some incentive to play for a legitimate championship contender

Anybody now how bad Festus is hurt?

that 'ankle sprain' shouldn't take this long to heal right?

and I hope JO wants to sign with us.....

seeing mo hit that bucket to end the game is sweet revenge for that one game last season in which houston tried to run up the score while attempting to set the nba record for most 3s in a game

^ Me too. I read some tweets that Jim Barnett actually had to calm down Fitz on the air. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom