PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

^ I've been looking for that hat for years now. =(

Not surprised that Howard wasn't given a flagrant two. I don't think anyone should be. I hope tonight is the night that we all witness our team go to the NBA finals.

I really want to see everyone play their best. Bogut needs another big game without the foul trouble.

Last edited:
i must admit the cavs are looking pretty good. sure, the hawks overachieved and looked like a JV team vs them, but it could be a grind, especially, if cleveland steals home court early
bigs need to stay outta foul trouble. that's a great rebounding team

Last edited:
Now.. if someone can help me find somewhere i can actually buy this hat, ill paypal you $20.. serious.

Its a mitch n ness hat, cant find it anywhere
that hat is flames 
pimp.gif
 i love those old school script hats. i have the same mitchell and ness 49er script hat.

Dang, Klay with 5 fouls man. Bogut has to try to finish in the rim getting so close to the basket after getting the rebound.

Hopefully Lil B can apply his curse to Lebron James as well. Harden with 13 turnovers this game is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hell yeah the Finals, been a long time coming. Gotta pinch myself.

Black Falcon soaring high tonight, much needed. Festus played a big role. Great to close it out. Bring on King James and the Cavs.

damn this **** is surreal. ive been watching the dubs my whole life and felt like they'd always be those lovable losers. 

It's been a long time since I was able to sneak down from the uppers to mid rows of the lower bowl

Hopefully Lil B can apply his curse to Lebron James as well. Harden with 13 turnovers this game is ridiculous.

read earlier that Lil B gave the Cavs a pass after Shumpert paid homage. maybe he'll change his mind and do it anyway haha.

man i know they still won, but i can't relax right now. can't wait for next thursday!

Where to even begin? Where? I am overwhelmed with joy fellas.

It's been a pleasure sharing this ride with you all, may we finish out this season with a ship.

Back
Top Bottom